Chapter 9: Enough is Enough....

(Sorry it wouldnt let me import the songs here so i had to put hte links. One is female other is male, they both sing together if you click both on the right time. XD)

//www.youtube.com/embed/ImKVnZm_yz4

//www.youtube.com/embed/GYVUOc_Yamk

Sans P.O.V

I didn't know how to react, or what to do. I teleported to (y/n)'s side and looked at her. I was afraid...i don't know why.. I looked at chara and trapped her in a circle of bones for the time being so she wouldn't do anymore harm, but i had to check if (y/n) was ok. I looked at her, she wasn't turning to dust, which was weird to me but i shrugged it off, just relieved it didn't kill her. "Y/N WE NEED TO GET YOU TO SAFETY, YOUR HURT AND-" I grabbed her jacket from frisk and put it over her. "Papzius, take your sister and go, i have to handle a little pest..." "BUT-" "just go..." "..OK." I watched as Papzius carefully walked (y/n) away, i hope shes ok....but right now....at this moment...someone is going to die... I looked at Chara, shes wasn't in the cage of bones...where is she?...."whats the matter comedian...can't hold a little girl in a bone cage..how sad." She was somewhere here i know that but where. "come out kid, your going to pay for what you did..." "oh really, what did i do?, i just finally killed off (y/n) after all these years, she'll turn to dust soon...and you..your no threat, I've killed you countless times, i can do it again..." She was wrong...this time will be different... this time i wanted to kill her now and forever. "Come on comedian, lets see which one of is will win shall we." I quickly dodged to one side to avoid Charas knife. She kept coming at full force, and i did the same. There was no way in hell i am going to let that pest get away, not after what she has done. "tell me comedian, are you mad for what I've done to (y/n)?" " what you did is not forgivable, what you have been doing to her world....to her brother......to her, is beyond forgiving. I may die here and now, but that not going to stop me from dragging you down with me...." "Hmm have you grown a liking to (y/n), sansie? oh this is priceless." I quickly threw a bone toward her at full speed grazing her right shoulder, damn it, she has gotten stronger since our last battle. She keeps dodging my attacks, at this rate i will be nothing but dust....again... "Not going to answer?...fine....then i guess its time to kill you again my comedian friend..." I was prepared for her to come attack me from the front but i was wrong...i turned around to see her coming right at me....i won't be able to dodge..not this time...I was prepared to feel the Knife come down on me again as always...i didn't care, with all the countless times that I've died I've learn to take it in...it doesn't hurt anymore....I closed my eyes ready for what is about to happen...

But the Knife never came down...

It never touched me...

I opened my eyes expecting to see the cause of why i'm not dust right now...

"Good thing I came in time or you would of been nothing but a pile of dust."

I looked at who was talking and i didn't expect to see (y/n) standing in front of me. She was holding Charas knife in one hand and created what seemed to be a Skull cage?

Wait a minute....

"(y/n)?," I looked back at Papzius who was standing a few feet away. "Didn't i tell you to take (y/n) to safety?" "i did but she refused to go." I looked back at (y/n) with a confused looks. "what? i came back, I've seen your brother die countless times, i seen you die over and over, so how about a little change huh? besides Papyrus wouldn't forgive me if i didn't save you, your all he has you know." She watched me die countless times? But she was right, Papyrus would be crushed. "Damn it (y/n) you should be dead... you have 1 Hp just like sans, it only takes one hit for sans to be dead, it should be the same to you!!!" I glared at Chara, i so dearly wanted to rip that head off her. "listen Chara, i may have the same Hp as sans here, but my defenses are lets say....different..." "DAMN YOU!! I"LL KILL YOU!!! I"LL KILL EVERYONE!!!! I"LL KILL YOUR BROTHER!!!! AND MAKE HIM SUFFER!!!" I glanced toward (y/n) direction, and noticed her pupils were gone...she looked angry....the aura of the place got darker.... "I'm not the one stuck in a skull cage now am I? Theres another thing....i may have a higher defense then Sans....but i also have a higher attack point....and there is one thing you should never.....EVER do......

"SANS.... YOU SHOULD BACK UP" I glanced toward Papzius confused but did as i was told. I quickly stood besides Papzius and frisk.

A bright flashed spread across, followed by a loud roar. Millions and millions of Bones appeared I blinked a few times, a bit blinded by the light to see...what seemed to be a skeletal dragon thing...I never seen anyone use that kind of Magic. A gold aura floated around the dragon. What the fuck is that thing.....

Y/n P.O.V

She can threaten you, she can threaten the world you no longer have....but she can never...ever...threaten your brother....Chara kept laughing, you sighed in annoyance. It feels all the same, fighting her again...its tiring....you just want to get back and sleep all day...you want things back to normal, but that can't happen...not now....right now, chara needs to be tough a lesson.....

You glance at sans. "Hey sans? how about you come over here and we show this human a lesson" Sans chuckled and walked by your side. "i though you would never ask"

You glanced back at Chara in the Skull cage... "so lets try this again" Both you and Sans eye glowed bright filling the area with a blue and gold color.

"......Its a beautiful day outside....."

".......Its a horrible day outside......."

".......Birds are singing......"

".....Dust is flying......"

"......Flowers are blooming......"

".....flowers are Wilting........."

"...........And days like this.............

..........Kids like you.............."

"..........SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!!!......." 

"............SHOULD BE ERASED FROM EXISTENCE!!!..........."