3.Uncomfortable

6 o clock came quicker than expected. Grace had been gone most of the day and work was pretty bust for my second day. When I did get home from work at 4:30, Grace had texted me that she would be late so I started getting ready for this blnd date on my own. 

I curled the ends of my hair to give me a beach waves look, and applied very light make up. I never liked the idea of heavy make up. By then, Grace had walked through the door making her pressence known by screaming the lyrics to my favourite band American Authors.

“AND SOME BIRDS AREN’T MEANT TO BE CAGED!” She had shouted whilst closing the door. Grace walked into my room and immediatley sprawled herself over my bed.

“How was your day?” I asked opening my closet to search for clothes for tonight

“Fucking tiring” She said looking through the messages on her phone

“Do you know where my blind date is taking me tonight?” I asked 

“To a restaurant and then we are meeting you at a club”

“We?”

“Yeah, Ethan and I”

My mouth made an “o” shape. I didn’t go to clubs much back at home, not because I disliked them, but purely because I had no one to go with after Grace left Melbourne I didn’t really have a reason to go. After blankly looking at my closet for what felt like hours, Grace decided she’d step in and help. 

“How ‘bout this?” She said holding up one of those bra shaped crop tops and a knee length pencil skirt. I briskly shook my head.

“Alright, I’ll probably wear it anyway” 

“Oh this one!” She excitedly held up a tight little black dress

“I don’t know. It’s a little short”

“Who cares! You have nice legs anyway” Little black dress it is.

~~~~~~~~

I finished getting ready just before 3 hefty knocks sounded at the door. Grace raced to get it for me while I sat in my bedroom with sweaty palms and a stomach full of butterflies. I was dressed in the little black dress Grace picked out for me, red stilettos and a red blazer to match the firetruck red lipstick I was wearing. 

I walked into the living room to see a very tall brown haired 24 year old leaning against the back of one of the couches. 

“Hello sugar” He said while looking me up and down with a half smile. I instantly felt uncomfortable when he called me ‘sugar’. To break the silence I put my hand out to shake, he gripped my hand quite tightly and pulled it up to his lips. He didn’t break eye contact with me at all which I found incredibly creepy. His eyes are a greyish blue, and made me feel uneasy.

“Hi” I said giving him a small nod and hoping he didn’t see how uncomfortable I was.

“Becca this is Nic, Nic this is Becca” Grace said, looking hopeful. 

“We better head off Grace, see you at the club. Come along Ella” Did he just call me Ella? Becca doesn’t even sound like Ella.

He placed his hand close to the bottom of my back (a bit too close to my bum in my opinion) and lead me to the front door. We waited patiently for the elevator doors to open at my floor and when they did we obviously stepped in. Everything was awkward. I’ll admit I’m an awkward person, and a lot of the things I do are based on the fact of an awkward situation but this was just plain awkward. Maybe not for him but for me...damn. Once in the elevator he spoke:

“You know that dress looks great on you”

“Thanks, Grace picked it out. I wouldn’t have picked it out my-“

“Yeah, yeah” he interrupted “I think it would look better off though” he smirked placing his hands on my hip. I took a step back and rolled my eyes, what a prick. I didn’t want to do this from the start and Nic being a little brat is making me want to punch him in his stupid face. He removed his hands after that but his stupid smirk remained on his face. Silence was all that was heard after that: in the elevator, and the way to his car, and on the way to the restaurant.

When we did get to his car he didn’t bother with my door but I wasn’t surprised seeing the way he acted in the elevator. The car ride was silent and, once again, awkward. Around 10 minutes into the drive he placed his hand on my upper thigh, making me utterly and extremely uncomfortable. 

We arrived at the restaurant around 5 minutes after, which for me was was a delight because Nic could finallly have an excuse not to touch me. We walked into the warm , cozy restaurant and the blonde, busty waitress showed us to our table at the back corner of the restaurant, near the windows that looked out onto a very pretty garden. 

Looking at the menu, I could feel someones eyes on me, so I lowered my menu and looked into his greyish blue eyes. He winked at me and looked back down at his menu. Confused, I continued to decide on what to eat. Minutes later the same waitress from before showed up at our table.

"Any drinks?" She asked looking at bothe me and Nic. 

"What's good here, doll?" He asked the waitress and she blushed at his choice of words. 

"Well," She started while running her hand on his shoulder "there's the Black Velvet" she said feeling lower down his top while he admired the top of her breasts which were on full show. I don't think I could be more uncomfortable then in that moment. She continued: "Or, I do a great s.ex on the beach" more uncomfortable "Or maybe I can mix up a great or.gasm" most uncomfortable.

"That'd be fantastic" Nic replied to the skanky waitress. Yeah just as I thought. Douche

"I'll have a coke" I said, the blonde waitress was obviously pissed off that I interputed their soon to be sex fest but I was dying of thirst.  "I'll be right back" she said giving Nic a look of lust and me, a look of ddisgust. 

"She was fucking fit" He said to me,looking down at his menu.

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback by him telling me that. Yes, I'll admit she's pretty but he didn't have to be so obvious about it, especially since this is supposed to be a date.

"Did you not see her b.oobs? Damn" 

"I have to use the bathroom" I sighed, walking to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant. I looked down at my phone and saw that I was only 20 minutes into the date and was already retreating to the bathroom for help. Should I call Grace and tell her to pick me up? Then again I will see her when we go to the club.

In the end I didn't call Gace, I didn't even bother going inside the ladies room. I stood right between the mens and womens leaning against the wall, tired and annoyed.

I stayed there for about 5 minutes contemplating whether to leave or stay. I straightened myself out: made sure my hair was in place,my make up in check and shit like that. When I started my walk back to the table I walked into someone and being the clutz I am, fell backwards.

"Oh my God,are you okay?" I heard that voice before. "Wait, Rebecca?"

"Liam?"

OK, so hey!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. hopefully i'll be updating when I can 

Thanks for reading

-xoxo

P.S O.rgasm=Cocktail