7. 2 Weeks

2 weeks had passed 

In those two weeks Jacinta, Grace and I had become really close because apparently Jacinta liked Supernatural and so did Grace and I didn’t so they got me into it and we just sort of bonded. We went to see movies together, went shopping etc. It was really nice to get my mind off things actually. We had become so close that we didn’t even need to pee with the door closed and that’s breaking down a lot of boundaries for me, especially since Grace and Jacinta were used to it. 

Our relationship sort of resembled the relationship of the three guys in the movie “That Awkward Moment”, with less sex of course. Well, not less sex for Grace because her and Ethan had been going at it like there was no tomorrow. I had walked in on them doing it on the counter, in the shower (long story), on the couch etc. They literally needed to get a room.

I guess you could say Grace, Jacinta and I were like triplets, we were only separated by the fact that Grace and Jacinta had boyfriends. Grace and Ethan and Jacinta and Alex, he was tall had light brown hair and was very pale (he kind of resembled a vampire in a way). They had three nights in a week which were their date nights: Tuesdays; Alex and Jacinta, Fridays; Grace and Ethan and Saturdays; Both couples. I knew this because they were loyal enough to the lonely (like me) to stick a timetable on the fridge, right at eye level. 

But I hadn’t forgot about Liam.

Liam and I would text each other around 6 times a day. We couldn’t meet up because he was in America for something to do with his “ex-famousness” (as he liked to call it) for the two weeks that had passed.Grace and Jacinta didn’t agree with the relationship Liam and I were having (if you could even call it a “relationship”, I’d say at this stage we were romantic interests, well he was mine anyway). They didn’t agree with it because it was impractical, I knew that it was but I just wanted the joy of talking to him, it's not every day I can run into a stranger and the stranger is Liam Payne, now that's impractical. 

We planned to meet up though, at an Italian restaurant in the upper-class part of town, which I hoped he was paying for because I didn't have that kind of money.

Work was actually progressing really well though, I had made friends at work which to me was great because I could have life instead of staying in our freezing apartment on weekends. One of which Grace, Jacinta and I all enjoy the company of, Matt, he was really tall and had dyed bright pink hair. Matt and I bonded straight away after I had commented on the uniqueness of his hair. He said it was all a stand up to his parents because they didn’t approve of him being gay. I admire him for that. Another co-worker I really got along well with was Alex, she was my height (5”6) and had light brown hair. We bonded over, believe it or not, One Direction and after I had told her about Liam she had been hassling me non stop to get her together with Harry. It took a while to explain to her that isn’t how it works. Almost every day after work I would go to the bookstore to have a chat with Tyler and his boyfriend Troye about the events of our lives, recently Troye’s parents had moved to London. 

I hadn’t heard of Nic since the night at the bookstore, thank god. He was the kind of guy that thought it was hot to be a douche bag and that’s how he would get all the girls. I pity him for thinking that, and I pity the girls that fall for him even more.

***