Jack Kelly X Reader

This one is for CatasticVulcan hope you like it!💕 If you have any requests comment them here or PM me!💕

Y/N POV

Me and Jack walk hand in hand to Miss Medda's Theater she had asked me to come help here with some costume design and Jack said he needed to finish the Back drop Miss Medda requested of him. Me and Jack have been dating for about a month and he is the sweetest guy anyone could ask for he is always there for me and listens when I rant about how stupid my brother Race is. I'm pulled out of my daydream by Jack leaning in and pecking my lips. "Whatcha thinkin' bout?" He asks "Oh nothing." I say taking a step back into reality. "Sure." Jack says with a lot of sarcasm. "Well we're here." Jack says as we arrive at a tall Brick Theater on the corner of the street. We walk in and instantly see Miss Medda waiting for us to arrive. "Y/N, Jack how are you two?" She asks pulling both of us into a bone crushing hug. "Hi Miss Medda can ya please let us go we can't breathe." Jack says trying to suck in air. "Oh sorry I'm just super excited to see you guys here today!" She says "Y/N do you mind coming and helping me with the costumes?" Miss Medda asks. "Of course Miss Medda." I say as she starts to pull me away from Jack. "Oh Jack dear the canvases are over there!" Miss Medda tells Jack point behind a curtain. Suddenly then Miss Medda pulls me aside to help her with the costumes.

Jack's POV

As Y/N and Miss Medda walk across the room and start pulling out dresses and talking I push back the heavy curtain to unveil a Canvas with my unfinished painting of Santa Fe on it. As I start to paint my eyes keep drifting from the Picture to Y/N beautiful,beautiful Y/N God I love her so much. As I look back towards the painting I realized I have been painting one whole section the wrong color! Ugh now I have to re paint this whole part. I let out a huff of air and look over to see Y/N still with Medda she suddenly realized that I watching her and she says "whatcha looking at?" She asks with a smirk "Oh nothing." I say with a smile. "Sure." She giggles.

Hey hope you guys liked that see ya later boiiiis💖💖