Character Designs and Personalities

// hullo it is your favorite peanut and today for Table For Two we will be talking about character personalities and what they look like. I have sketched out the designs but I forgot to take pictures so it's too late now. I will post them soon along with Chapter 3 will be coming out Thursday or Friday. That means Chapter 4 will be coming out on the weekend. I think I will try to post 2-3 chapters per week from now on, since I am out of soccer season, and that means free time.

Licht Yamata
Licht is the main character for this story. She has blonde hair just above the shoulders with bangs. Her teal eyes complement her hair and skin complexion, and her skin is pale/light tan. She has a smaller chest and she has average to skinny weight. Licht will be about 5'2" 5'3" ish, and her normal attire (besides the school uniform) is a long sleeve with a black skirt, and usually a bow that matches her outfit. Her hobbies include writing and photography, and she secretly holds a blog about her normal life. She values her online friends and irl friends, and family. She is an only child and her parents are distant but still there, she mostly takes care of herself. When it comes to feelings she is more on the shy side, and she often writes about them in her journal or blog.

Daiki Yuu
Daiki is the leading male character in Table for Two. He has short brown hair with bright green eyes. His skin complexion is a light to medium tan color. He is about 5'6" to 5'9" tall, and his normal attire (besides the school uniform) is a flannel with a beanie, and a pair of jeans. His hobbies include sports and he has a passion for baking. Baking is Daiki's escape when life gets out of hand for him, and his favorite desert to make is brownies. His parents are abusive, and he often ends up locking himself in his room to "escape" from them. Once he turns 18 he plans on leaving his house to live with his grandparents. You would often find Daiki in the library because he tries to be out of the house as much as he can, and while at the library he looks up recipes. He has a job at a grocery store on the weekends to build up his fund for a house, and he immediately puts the money in the bank to make sure that his parents won't steal the money from him. When it comes to feelings Daiki is more closed off due to his parents, he worries at others will hurt him if he opens up, but he was able to open up to a few people, which are is now close friends.

Omi Mau
Omi is a character you will meet later on, he has dark purple eyes with dark red hair. (His hair is longer than Daiki's nut I wouldn't consider it "long") Omi is a popular male character and he often is never told no, so naturally when someone says no to him, he gets a little heated up. He has strong feels for people he likes, but he also feels very over protective of them, and often will get in the way of the one they like and others. He has a strong build, and stands about 5'11" tall. His hobbies are sports and running. He also has more power in things the others do not know about.
//can't tell more about him or else I'll spoil things ;))

Kuzino Fuetuma
Kuzino is a female character. She has a medium to long length coral hair, with striking brown eyes. She has a bigger bust, and is skinny. Her body is more of what a models is, and she isn't afraid of showing it off. Her normal attire (besides the school uniform) is a tank top, and skinny jeans. If she's feeling flirty or wants to show off she will wear booty shorts and v neck shirts. She is very kind, but she has a very intimidating aura to her, if you look under dressed her presence says "Hmp you peasant" Others feel though that she is a princess and everyone must treat with her respect. Any student would kill to have her as a friend. She is rich, but does not like to show it. She maybe also uses her body as an advantage to others. She is up front with her feelings and is not afraid to confess. Her hobbies are modeling and playing tennis.
//again not too much info or spoilers ;))

I'm going to stop here for now so tomorrow hopefully I'll put up the sketches!!
Hope you enjoy

~