Chapter 18: Past Experiences

"Mullet boy, really?" He said.

"Yes, Dean. Me and Ash. Ash and Me. You really sound like you have an issue." I said.

"No. Not at all." He said.

"Good, if you don't mind then, I'd like to move on with my life." I said loud enough to practically be yelling at him.

I turned around and everything was silent. I felt the burning again and grabbed my arm, like it was about to detach itself from my body, clenching my teeth and eyes shut.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Sam said.

"Nothing--agh!" I cried.

"Sam!" I heard again.

I fell to my knees from the pain. I could feel my body swaying to the side, due to the loss of balance, but was stopped by someone wrapping their arms around me. I was too preoccupied with the pain to look, I just wanted it to leave. It stopped suddenly for some reason, and I was not beckoning for it to return anytime soon, or at all for that matter. I began to feel dizzy and looked up slowly, noticing it was Dean. I tried to stand up and walk, but that was almost impossible. He put his arm around me and helped me over to the couch, feeling every bone in my body shaking as I lowered myself onto it slowly.

"What was that all about?" Dean said.

"You really think I know?" I spat back.

"No need for attitude." He said, but I glared at him, set my head on my hands, and tried to keep myself from vomiting. All of the sounds around me started to fade out after my head hit the arm of the couch.

***Deans P.O.V.***

"Mullet boy, really?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes, Dean. Me and Ash. Ash and Me. You really sound like you have an issue." She said, making it sound like I was actually jealous.

"No. Not at all." I said.

"Good, if you don't mind then, I'd like to move on with my life." She said practically yelling at me. She turned the other way and everything became silent. Something wasn't right. I saw her reach over and grab her arm, almost in pain.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Sam said to her.

"Nothing--agh!" She cried out, falling to her knees.

"Sam!" I yelled and quickly ran next to her, putting my arms around her, to keep her from falling onto the floor.

I could feel her shaking in shock and in pain. She tried to stand up, but needed some help. I put my arm around her and helped her walk to the couch, she began to shake again as she tried to sit down slowly. Putting her hands to her face, like someone did before they were about to be sick. I looked at her as I stood next to my brother. 

"What was that all about?" I said.

"You really think I know?" She spat back.

"No need for attitude." I told her and she glared at me through her fingers.

"Yeah, as if we don't have enough of that already." Bobby said as I turned to face him.

"Do you have any clue what that was?" I asked.

"You're askin' the wrong guy." He said with a confused expression on his face. I sighed and looked back at her, she had passed out. I would have done to if something like that had happened to me. I turned back to Bobby and Sam.

"What's wrong with you today, boy?" He said.

"Nothing, we've got work to do." I said.

****Normal P.O.V.****

(A few hours later)

My eyes flickered open, trying to visualize where I was, I sat up slowly and looked around. It was close to 9 o'clock.

"Evening kiddo." I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Bobby sitting at a table with a few books cracked open.

"What happened?" I asked.

"After your little episode earlier, you passed out. We just let ya sleep there for a little while to be safe."He said.

"Where's the boys?" I said, standing up slowly, feeling a little wobbly.

"Dean hit the sac a few hours ago and Sam went to grab something for me." He said and I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Nothing really ever changed at Bobby's, ever. I heard someone walk through the door. I looked around, nobody was there except for Sam, Bobby must have went upstairs or something. What was going on with me?