Your in love

Tatsumi POV:
I went to inform Nanako that she wouldn't be hunting tonight when I heard footsteps leading down the hall. Already knowing who it is I ran out to meet Nanako at Masao's. However, when I go there Natsuno remained on the ground as Toruh and Nanako left Masao's window and the three of them ran off. What were they up to.

-A week later-

Tatsumi POV:
Sunako' been keeping me busy all week! But on a positive note I can go check in the latest Shiki and then go talk to Nanako about my behaviour two weeks ago.

*flashback*

"Tatsumi can you come here?"
I looked up to see seishirou motioning me to his office.

"Yes master seishirou?"
"You and Nanako are fighting."
"How did you- and?"
He chuckles.
"Tell me what do you feel about her?"
"Well... she is kind, resourceful, beautiful, a brilliant actress and I trust her. She's special to me and it hurts knowing she hates me while talking to every other guy like there best buds."
Again he chuckles only louder.
"Tatsumi has it occurred to you that you may love her?"
Shocked I stood there all those emotions.. it can't be..

*flashback finished*

Hurrying down the steps I see Masao stood there with Nanako. That's what all the fuss was about last week. By the looks of it she has already told him everything he needs to know.
"Nanako come here!"
Stopping their conversation the two look at me before Masao holds her arm mumbling something to her. Don't go with him.. from the looks of it she just gave him a reassured look before hugging him?!

Nanako POV:
After hugging Masao I went up to Tatsumi remembering the conversation from yesterday.

*flashback*

"It hurt... like I was being stabbed when he said that to me."
Natsuno growled.
"He's just asking to be beat to a pulp."
"Orr maybe she loves him " You, Natsuno and Toruh almost faint from Megumi's accusation.
"Oh come on think about it! It hurts you when he's mean way more then it should, you always miss him and you find him kind, funny, loyal, and you feel happy, safe and cared for in his presence. Or you do when you're not fighting at least."
As you all thought Toruh started to agree with Megumi.
"That would make sense.."
"I-I guess it w-would.."
Natsuno shot up.
"No,no and no! There's no way you can go on like this like him or not."

*flashback finished*

I sighed when I stood in front of him and nearly cried when he grabbed my wrist dragging me to my room.

Tatsumi POV:
As I dragged Nanako to her room I could tell I'd lost it again but I was about to apologise anyway.

Reaching her room I dragged her in and locked the door taking the spare key and putting it in my pocket.
"Well..?"
Not able to hold back I hugged her.
"I'm sorry I was just worried you would get caught by the villagers if you continued talking to Masao then we started to argue and I took all my stress about Natsuno taking you and you not caring anymore out on you. I'm so sorry Nanako."
Shocked she stood still before hugging back.
"No one is going to stop how much I care about you I was just hurt with how you were acting... I forgive you but please don't do this again I thought I lost you.
Pulling back I rested my forehead against hers.
"Never you'll always be my friend."
It's better to keep it to myself for a while.

Nanako POV:
Yeah friend... maybe I shouldn't tell him.

No ones POV:
For the next couple weeks things turned back to normal and Tatsumi made amends with both Natsuno and Masao despite they still have the odd trust issue from time to time.