Escaping

Tatsumi POV:
As I ran further into the woods I noticed a cave hidden in the undergrowth. Taking the chance I carried Nanako inside lying her down making sure she was healing the sunlight wounds. Just then I heard the villagers running outside but they all went straight past us. Perfect.

-Time skip-

Nanako POV:
I woke up to find myself in a small cave and Tatsumi half way to the exit.
"Tatsumi?"
Turning around he ran up to me pulling me in a hug as he sat down. I returned the hug as he pulled me onto his lap and crushed his lips against mine. After our little make out session he smiles and pulls me into his chest.
"I'm never letting you anywhere without my permission again."
Tatsumi whispered into my ear. I just laughed.
"Don't I get a say."
Looking at me a smirk came to his face as he turned around placing me back to the wall.
"Is that a challenge?"
Leaning my head up I replied.
"Maybe~"
A sadistic grin on his face Tatsumi kissed me hard pinning my hands on either side of my head. I returned it just as hard until he finally pulled away.
"Agree to my terms now?"
"Oh I don't know... perhaps if you tried to convince me some more.."
He chuckled before kissing me again until a cough interrupted us. Looking up we both saw the hunters all looking at us wide eyed.
"So much for privacy."
Tatsumi just held me close as we ran past the crowd and disappeared into the night. We continued until we came to an old shrine and entered.
"Miss us?"
Everyone snapped their heads up at hearing Tatsumi's voice smiling at the sight of us. Megumi hugged me before I hugged Natsuno and Toruh.
"Good now that you're here we have to get out of the village. Once out an old friend is sending vans for us before taking us to an abandoned village where we can live. The family of that friend also recently came to own a blood bank so would be able to supply food."
Nodding our heads we began to leave until Tatsumi stopped me.
"Just for luck."
I looked at him curiously till he placed a small kiss on my lips. As he pulled away I kissed his cheek smiling as we continued walking with everyone watching us either happily or shocked. Well everyone but Natsuno who looked more like an angry killer than anything else. Megumi on the other hand was fangirling and clapping along with Tohru.

-time skip-

After slipping by the villagers we all got into the moving trucks and left Sotoba. Everyone was talking or going to sleep due to the rising sun. I sat by my brother and held his hand as Megumi rested on his shoulder. Tapping my brother I pointed at him and Megumi whilst having a smug smile on my face. The pair just looked away and I laughed when Tatsumi sat next to me and rapped an arm around my waist.
Pecking his lips I settled down and fell asleep.