They arrive

Nanako POV:
Tatsumi just got back in to the truck after asking for directions to Sotoba. He may seem bad and he is but he's so sweet to me.
"First time you've begged."
I noticed a small hint of red come to his cheeks.
"Shut up I was just selling the act"
That's what he says at least, I know him better though.
"Sure.. Your totally not embarrassed for having to show yourself up."
He just scowls in response and I can't help but laugh.

-Time skip-

"What do you mean you know my brother?!"
I was sat in my room talking to the new shiki known as Megumi.
"I'm saying that Natsuno moved to Sotoba not to long ago- WAIT BROTHER?!"
No, no, no, no! Why?! I bet mum and dad forced him here for their art work. Stupid there going to end up dead.
"Nanako?!"
I looked up to see Megumi give me a worried look so I take a deep breath and told her about my past. About me being Natsuno's twin sister,  that after I was turned I agreed to leave with Tatsumi looking after me, everything.
"You poor thing but look on the bright side Yuuki can join us."
I couldn't help but smile.
"You would be good for my brother though I bet he's too closed off to realise."
She started squealing and jumping up and down in glee. Next thing I know she's hugging me so tight I think I might suffocate. That is until Tatsumi comes to my rescue.
"Now Megumi let's not kill poor Nanako."
Nodding with a wide smile on her face she puts me down.
"Would either of you like to tell me why  it sounds like Megumi was about to squeal the mansion down?"
Cheerful as usual but one look at my face made him change his mind. Just before I could say anything he walked up to me and hugged me and I collapsed into him as Megumi left to hunt.
"Shhh, it's ok.. C'mon you need to feed then we'll see what we can do about your brother."
Nodding we walk out and head to the village.

Guess which house we found first. Natsuno's great still least I can see him.
Taking a step forward I walked to his window and stood next to Megumi with Tatsumi going further into the street to feed.

I could hear my brother doing homework. Typical studying to get out of the village why doesn't that shock me. Megumi started tapping at the window but instead of opening the window he opened his blinds. Poor Natsuno he looked like he was about ready to run for it when he saw Megumi but when he saw me he opened the window and reached out to touch my cheek but stopped halfway. Taking a few steps closer I took his hand and put it on my cheek only for him to faint and fall out the window.
Crap..

This is going to a long night