Run!!

Seishin POV:
I have to tell the Shiki! Running up to the mansion I hammered the door till a young girl answered. Thank god it's sunset.
"Mr Murio? Can I help you?"
"Yes please Toshio is planning to storm the mansion and stake all the Shiki!"
She froze.
"How long?"
"Not much."
Nodding her head she opened the door and allowed me in.
"Quickly I'll take you to Sunako. Nao, tell Natsuno to spread the word, every one inside and together now!"
Turning I saw Nao run to tell Natsuno.

-mini time skip-

Tatsumi POV:
Seishin explained the situation with the villagers. I knew we shouldn't have trusted them. Everyone is being evacuated but many have already died.
"That's the last of them!"
Wait a minute where's Megumi and Nanako?! Speak of the devils.
"Wait!"
"Megumi!"
I saw Natsuno help Megumi out.
"Wait Nanako got captured!"
We both froze.
"Doctor Ozaki refused to kill her and took her captive after killing Masao!"
That's it I'm not leaving without her.
"Natsuno take Megumi and go I'll meet you there."
He nodded.
"Don't come back without her."
And with that they both left and I sealed off the exit.

Nanako POV:
Never have I been so scared. Lying there in front of me was Masao.. dead. I turn to see the hunters coming for me and Megumi so I pushed her out of the way.
"Go Megumi!"
"But-"
"But nothing get out of here! And look after my brother and Tatsumi."
Nodding she took off running. I turn to the villagers and put my fists up in an attempt to defend myself.
"Why did you do that?"
Everyone turned to see Toshio stood there.
"Because Megumi is like a sister to me, Natsuno's my brother and I love Tatsumi. We're family why else would I need to do that for?"
They all looked at me.
"But your dead."
I growled at the villager.
"So?! No one asked to be like this! We didn't get to choose! Once killed we can't control if we come back or not but if we do we have to drink blood or else we'll die! Is that our sin?!"
By now I was crying.
"We have a life and we don't want to loose it. But we must kill to survive. All of us were forsaking by God yet God stood silent and let us be turned into these creatures. Is this our punishment? Is death what we are giving for a choice no one ever made?"
My legs gave way and I fell to my knees crying over Masao's body.
"To watch our friends die?"
My voice cracked but I couldn't care less. It's all over. The villagers just stood in shock till one spoke up.
"If you need blood so much why not kill animals?"
"Because all the nutrition we need to survive is in human blood."
"Lies!"
"N-no-"
"Kill her!"
As the villagers advanced I backed up into the wall my body shaking with sobs until someone stood in front of me facing the villagers.
"No."
"Toshio?! Why do you defend her?!"
"She could be of use in finding remaining Shiki and luring them out."
Nodding they backed off making their way outside.
"D-doctor Ozaki despite the reasons thank you for saving my life."
He simply looked at me and nodded.
"C'mon lets go."
"B-but it's nearly dawn I'll burn."
Stopping he looked at me. Sighing he bent down and helped me up putting his coat around me.
"There better?"
I nodded.
"Thanks."
Following him out I saw the sun almost rising. I hope everyone got out ok. Looking around me I saw people glaring at me even my own parents. More tears swelled in my eyes and I looked away not noticing the look of pain on their faces. Then the first rays of sun caught my skin and I had to pull the coat up higher to stop my skin burning.
"Nanako!!"
Everyone turned to the voice and I couldn't help the yell that escaped me.
"Tatsumi!"
He ran to me but got blocked by some hunters.
"Let her go."
No one moved and he growled and realising what I needed to do I dropped the coat and cried out as my skin began to burn. While everyone looked at me Tatsumi ran past them picking me and the coat up before running.