Moon light. Chapter 1.

In this story Mikasa, eren and Armin are 16 and Levi is 18. Hanji and Mike are 19 and Erwin is in his early twenties. They been in the Survey Corps for just over a year. Marco didn't die but Ymir was killed but no one know how yet. Everyone found out Annie was the female titan and has crystallised herself. Eren still has his titan power and Hanji still tries to experiment on him. Mikasa is the main character and her past is still the same story about her parents being killed and Mikasa being kidnapped. Then eren saves her and she lives with his family and Armin been the best friends since they were kids and titans attack wall Maria with his mum being killed by a titan and his dad disappearing. It will have most of the main story line but I will make changes. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS IS MY FIRST GO. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ... THANKS.

It was a dark night with only the moon out lighting up the path. Mikasa was on her way back from cleaning the stalls as it was her turn today. Mikasa didn't mind cleaning the stall she like being alone and she loved her horse it was black and had a white stripe on its nose. She called him Badar (Badar is a lovely Arabic name, meaning ,full moon". This strong name carries a romantic image.) Mikasa loved the moon light she just felt safe and not alone when the moon light shined. As she walking back to her room for the night she notices a group of soldiers. "They look young" Mikasa thought as she was coming up to them."they must be some of the new recruits that came this morning" she thought to herself. Mikasa missed seeing the new recruits as she had to help mike feed and check the horses to see if they were still fit to ride. Mikasa didn't mind the recruits being out this late there were no rules about curfews and many new recruits can't sleep on their first night at Survey Corps camp outside the walls.

Mikasa kept on walking until she suddenly came to a stop. She couldn't move. But something inside of her was growing in anger. After she heard what one of the boys said. Boy1- "lets invite her to watch the sky and then we knock her out and leave her under the stairs all night it's time we got pay back". Boy2- yeah after what she did to us during camp it's only fair". Boy3- "yeah let's get our payback go get the ropes". Before Mikasa realised she was walking up to the boys fast and filled with anger. Mikasa couldn't stand people being tied up or kidnapped because of her past what only her and Eren knew about. Mikasa went to the boy and picked him up by the collar and kneeled him in the stomach hard. The other boys where so scared they couldn't move or even fight back. Mikasa punched all three boys hard in the face. She looked at the boy who came up with idea again and pick him up by the collar."you think it's fun to tie someone up or being left in the darkness overnight" Mikasa said with a death stare and a piss voice. Boy1- "n-no i-it's just she uses to push and take our food and she even beats us up when she feels like it". Bo1+boy2- "he telling the truth we can't stand it anymore. Mikasa signed and said "to be a better soldier then her you need to act better not sink to her level". Boy1- "its hard we try to rebel but she just kicks our head in" Mikasa looked at then with concerned eyes, she thought to herself they were just scared and wanted to be free."stand up to her and if she goes to hit you tell her to find Mikasa Ackerman. Boy2- "but why should we say that". Mikasa signed and look at the boys with regrettable eyes."because Mikasa Ackerman with stand up and fight for all of you to stop her". Boy3- "thank you so much soldier". Mikasa just smiled and started to walk off. As she got a bit further away she noticed a pair of eyes staring at her and a big grin that could put a clown out of a job. Mikasa got closer than she realised who the person was and her eyes became a shock. It was no other than captain Hanji.

Hanji ran off and Mikasa became worried not because Hanji might punish her but she might tell captain Levi and he would give Mikasa a huge speech that she already knew of by heart. Mikasa hated Levi he was short and a pain in an ass to Mikasa. If there was one person who she let a titan eat it be him. Yes, Levi one of the strongest soldiers and is needed to help save us all but he was a dick in Mikasa eyes since he beat the crap out of eren and acted all high and mighty. Mikasa carried on walking to her room there nothing she can do now. Mikasa walked in the one on the soldie's cabin and walked to her room. She lit a candle and went to have a shower. After her shower she put her night clothes on and got in to bed before she closed her eyes she looked at her clock."shit it was 11pm†Mikasa whispered and closed her eyes.

 Around 2am Mikasa heard a knock thought the wall she realised it was eren knocking from his room. (e.g. Mikasa in the corner room of the cabin on the left eren next door and Armin next to eren but no one knows who next to Armin they never seen the soldier walked in or out. On the right of the cabin it goes jean, Connie, Sasha and Marco. In the cabin next door is where Rinner, Berthold, Christa, Hanji and Mike.) Mikasa got up and walk over to eren room, she was still in her PJs. Mikasa knocked on eren door and eren opened the door. He hugged Mikasa tight and whispered "help me please". Mikasa was shocked and looked at eren while hugging him. "what wrong eren"Mikasa said softly and with concern in her voice. Her eyes were worried and she didn't know what to think as she broke the hug."Armin had a nightmare and he won't stop crying it's been an hour" eren said worried. "Armin" Mikasa said with a caring voice and there little blonde friend looked up at her with tears running down his cute face. "Mikasa I could stop it I'm sorry" Mikasa just smiled at him and said"what do you mean I can't help if you don't tell me the story" as she hugged Armin tightly."I saw a titan coming from behind you and eren but I couldn't shout or move and you died because I was scared I'm sorry and then after I was left alone in the world#2 Armin said with more tears in his eyes and hugging Mikasa tighter."it was only a dream Armin and don't worry we never leave your side, we stay together as a family forever"Mikasa said with a smile."yeah Armin we always be together and it was just a dream, me and Mikasa don't plan on leaving or being killed by a titan" eren said with a smile and joining in the hug. After a while they stopped the hug and Armin went to bed. Mikasa and Eren talk a bit about how their old friend worried them. Eren tried to cheer Mikasa up but tickling her and Mikasa let out a giggle. They hug and Mikasa went back to bed. Just before Mikasa closed her eyes she thought about how far her and friends had come and then about the big hard day of training today. "but who do i have it with" mikasa said as she closed her eyes and slept with the moonlight in her face.