The talk. Chapter 5.

I felt the sun hit my eyes and I felt warmth coming from a pair of arms. I opened my eyes to see eren still sleeping but still hugging me tight so I was safe in his arms. I turned to my laps that felt heavy to see Armin still using them as a pillow. Armin had one hand hugging my leg and the other hugging eren foot. It made me smile a little until I heard a groaning sound. I turned to see jean leaning against Eren side as eren back was straight against the wall. I found it funny as they both hated each other but slept calmly together until I felt a hand on my leg. it was Jean he found a way to gross me out already 5 stars to him. I looked at the clock on my wall to see it was 7am, "I better get up and get ready to see Levi" I wisped to myself. I didn't want to get up and leave eren warm hugs or disturb Armin, thought I was happy to wake jean up with water. I slowly unwrapped eren arms and put my pillow on the floor then rested Armin head on it. I stepped over Armin and eren legs carefully but I might have kick jean a little but not enough to wake him. I got my uniform out and went straight into the bathroom. 

I had a quick shower as Levi a clean freak and I still wanted part of my day off today. I then dried up and got dressed but struggled with my top button like always. I normally give up and hide it up with my scarf but I knew the little shorty would find out I had my uniform wrong. I might have cursed a little trying my best to do it up but failed. "I can kill 3 titans with one cut but doing my top button is impossible have does that even work" I said pissed off. "do the strongest hero need help with her button oh poor little girl" eren popped round the door and giggled a little to himself. "oh shut up you need help sometimes too" I said giving him the puppy eyes. "come here Mikasa I help you" he said as he was walking in. "thanks eren what will I do without you" I said with a smile. "all done and I think your cry because you lost an amazing hero friend with amazing jokes" eren said messing around. "you wish" I said joking with him. "let me get dress and I walk to the mess hall, then we eat breakfast together" eren said walking to his room. "ok I'll wait out side your door as I finished brushing my hair. I grab my scarf and waited outside his door. I notice my shoe lace was undone so I just balanced my scarf around my neck to tie them up quickly. "all done" eren said as he walked out then he just stopped and looked at me. "what is it oh do I not look ok I go change" I said worried by his look. "no your fine your scarf wrong here let me tie it for you" eren said with shock and tied my scarf. "thanks eren ready to go eat" I said as I hugged him. "sure lets race Mikasa" eren said with a smile and grabbed my hand. 

we finally got to the mess hall and we didn't realised we were still holding hands. "oh my god Mikasa eren when was you gonna tell me" a crazy voice said behind us, it was crazy Hanji. "what do you mean Hanji" eren asked as we were both confused. "you guys are holding hands" Hanji said really excited. "shity 4 eyes calm down it could mean a lists of things" a cold voice said who was behind me on the mess hall steps. I turned back around to see captain Levi standing there. "no way they must be dating I'm the smart one so I must be right" Hanji said In a snob way while me and eren were trying to hide are blushing. "um sorry but your wrong Hanji" I said with a straight face but sad eyes. "but how am I you guys were holding hands" Hanji said upset because she was wrong. "well I grab Mikasa hand as I ran off to the mess hall so I didn't leave her behind" eren said with sad eyes. "see so you were wrong next time don't jump to conclusions shity 4 eyes" Levi said with a mean and rude voice as he walked back up the mess hall steps. "your so mean Levi" Hanji said as she ran up the steps to catch him up. "ready to eat" eren said with a smile and grab my arm. "yeah lets see what monster they called food today" I said with a smirk and eren laughed. 

Me and eren sat and talked while we ate what they called porridge but we were sure it was water mix with mud or worse. we laughed and messed around with the food. Captain Hanji and Captain Lev were at the captain table eating and we could hear Hanji crazy talks from where we sat. "poor Levi he got to listen to her crazy ideas all day I feel sorry for him" eren said worried as we were getting fed up with Hanji talk already. "yeah I would have hit her head against the table or drowned her in this shit porridge by now" I said getting angry with Hanji. we finally finished and Hanji was now about to explain what she did with the last titan but luckily we were saved my Levi cold voice. "hey Ackerman ready to talk in my office now" he said quickly to stop Hanji. "yes captain" I stood up quick. "good we walk together if that's ok" he said with a little worry but had a straight face. "sure sir" I said as I noticed he acted different. I hugged eren at the mess hall and walk with the shorty Levi for the rest of the way. we go to his office and he unlocked it and said to come in.

I stood up straight and with a plan face ready for whatever crap he was gonna give me. "I need your help Ackerman" Levi said with worry in his eyes and scared face. "sorry sir but what did you now say I think I missed heard you" I said as I went into shock. "I need your help on the next secret mission Ackerman" Levi said still looking worried and scared. "why me sir you could have picked anyone" I said shocked he asked me. "because your strong and your a good fighter, hand to hand and titan killing." he said then he pursed and looked at my shocked face. "your a great soldier and I want you to cover my back on this mission Mikasa" he said and stood waiting for my reply. I was scared he never said my name before and never said a nice thing about me before.  "what is the next mission sir before I agree" I said with a little worry. "we been told that some soldiers got split up and went the wrong way to camp when they went out with mike" he said as he looked up to me. "fine captain I'll help if mike need helps as well" I said with a straight face. "great we need to pick someone else to help look for them you can pick" Levi said as he looked back at his paperwork. "can I know where we going and what the plan first captain" I said carefully not to make him mad.  "we head out tomorrow night and go towards where wall Maria woods but not in shiganshina district that still to dangerous even for us" he said with a Sharpe voice. "will we go in the woods or near them" I ask with uncertain voice. " no we wont be going in the woods it be dangerous and they soldier would have died inside those woods" he said with a sad voice. "eren sir I think eren should come" I said proudly and a straight face. "what is your reason for eren Ackerman" he said questioning my answer. "oh so he gone back to my last name and he hates me again great" I thought to myself. "well Ackerman" he said coldly. "if we get over run my titans we can use eren titan power to help us and if we need to go round or go a different way back to camp eren use to live near so he would know some different ways if we need to escape captain" I said strong proudly back. "fine good answer please bring eren back here, oh no one can know about  this mission" he said as I was walking out the room. 

I found eren and told him to go to Levi room. ""don't worry its nothing bad" I said to ease him. "thanks will you walk with me and wait for me Mikasa" eren said worried and hugging me tight. "sure lets go" I said as I grabbed his hand and started to walk. After 30 minutes eren came out and nodded at me with a smile. "so I'm guessing that's a yes then eren" I said with a smirk. "of course it is Mikasa I cant wait" eren said as he gave me a big hug. "get a room away from mine will you brats" Levi said with a straight face but I could tell he had a smirk. we walked away and it was lunch time so we grab some food. As we walked in the mess hall everyone turned around and a blonde boy ran to us and gave us a tight hug. "what wrong Armin you look like your gonna cry" eren said worried. "did someone try to hurt you while we were gone" I said as all 3 of us hugged. "no I was worried I wook up and could not find you guys" Armin said with tears in his eyes. "sorry I had to see Levi and eren waited for me outside the captains office cabin" I said with a sorry face. "did the captain talk with you for 3 hours Mikasa" Armin said drying his tears. "no he then asked for me and Mikasa wait for me" eren said with a sorry face. "oh ok I understand now sorry for making a scene Mikasa eren" Armin said feeling stupid. "its fine sorry to worry you Armin" eren said with a smile. "sorry I forgot to leave a note in my room" I said with a small smile. "its ok we together now, lets read my books together after lunch till dinner" Armin said with a smile. Armin loved reading books all different one but he loved the banned outside world books, but mostly he loved reading the banned outside world books with me and eren. "sure sounds like fun" eren said with a smile. "yeah it be nice to relaxed and read together" I said. "yay it be like old times" arming said as he skipped with a smile. we all ate our lunch and the went down to a nice big tree to read his books till the bell for dinner went off.

At the end of the day we all walked back to our room and went straight to sleep as we had big day tomorrow what we all knew we hate.