Coming home. chapter 8.

The next morning Mikasa wook up to find just eren hugging her tight in his arms. Mikasa thought she fell asleep in a different pair of arms, warm and safe arms that felt so dangerous but amazing at the same time. "huh It must have just been a dream" Mikasa said to herself as she climbed out of eren arms.  "morning Ackerman" a sofa calm voice whispered from the front room. "morning captain" Mikasa whispered back walking into the room. "would you like some coffee I just made a new pot" Levi said as he grabbed another cup out the cupboard. "no thanks I drink tea" Mikasa said back as she walked over to Levi. Levi heart stopped and somehow he was scared but in a good way as Mikasa walked towards him. "wired" Levi said not realising it. "drinking tea not that wired sir" Mikasa said as she passed him. "huh oh sorry I was just thinking of some paper worked last month" Levi said quickly as a lie. He hated to lie to her but he didn't know why. "ok, is it ok if I steal some of the pot water for my tea captain" Mikasa said as she looked over to him. "sure but your out of luck Ackerman I only saw coffee, there's no tea here" Levi said looking back at the cup. "your wrong sir" Mikasa said with a smirk. "what do you mean I looked everyone for tea just incase someone wanted that" Levi said as he frowned. "well only me and farlan liked tea so we had to hide in from our parents" Mikasa said as she put her hand under the sink. "what are you doing" Levi said as he was shocked. "ha found the tea box" Mikasa said after pulling a small box from under the sink. "what is that" Levi said worried by Mikasa grin. "this is our tea box sir" Mikasa said as she opened the box fall of tea bags. "wow impressive Ackerman" Levi said with a smirk as he saw this smart idea of hers. "thanks captain" Mikasa said as she made her tea.

The two sat at the kitchen table drinking their morning drinks. "so what its like out there sir" Mikasa asked as she slipped her tea. "well the titans have moved and we got an hour before the sun down" Levi said as he slipped some of his coffee. "so we can move out and go home tonight" Mikasa said as her eyes went wide. "yes we can we leave in an hour, so do you think you be able to get us back" Levi said as he looked over to Mikasa. "yes sir, I'm a boss in those woods" Mikasa smirk. "don't get a big head Ackerman" Levi smirk. "wow do I spell tea or did we die in our sleep" eren said as he sleepily walked in. "we didn't die eren I got some tea out" Mikasa said as she pointed over to the box. "Mikasa have I ever told how much I love you" eren said as he walk over to the tea and made a cuppa. Levi felt a little anger by this, it made him crazy. "morning eren" Levi snapped at eren. "oh morning captain Levi" eren said as he was shocked by Levi anger. "it looks like we can leave in an hour eren" Mikasa said to stop the silence. "great news" eren said as he sat down next to Mikasa. "we need to wake the others up soon, so we can get ready to go" Levi said as he drank more of his drink. "sir what will we do about wave" Mikasa said with worry in her eyes. "what do you mean, we just help him walk again" Levi said confused by her face. "um sir my dad was a doctor and wave leg is infected he need to be carried again" eren said looking down. "why didn't you tell me this before" Levi said with anger. "we wont sure at first but yester day we checked and its infected" Mikasa said looking down. "can we help him" Levi said looking at the big bedroom door. "no we don't have the stuff, but base will its just" Mikasa stopped and looked away. "what" Levi said with worry. "he might die or worse" eren said but stopped and looked down. "what more worse then death" Levi said pissed off. "if we cut the blood flow off we might be able to save him" Mikasa said looking up. "then lets do that, wait how is that worse" Levi said as he was confused. "he could end up losing a leg if we don't hurry and he be in a lot of pain" eren said looking up. "we have to knock him out cold or" Mikasa stopped herself. "or what for fuck sake just tell me one of you without stopping" Levi shouted at them. "if he don't get knocked out cold he scream loudly and try to get blood pumping, this will make titans on out trail all the way" eren said as he looked over to Mikasa. "we have to take the risk or he die right" Levi said trying to put them both at ease.