The morning before the Mission. Chapter 6.

My alarm wook me up like normal, I got up and showed. I got dressed and headed to meet Armin to wake eren up just like everyday. But when I opened my door I met a pair of eyes. "captain Levi why are you here" I said confused. "non of your business, I see you in the mess hall" Levi said shocked but cold. "hey Mikasa did you sleep well" Armin said with a smile even though he was still a little tired.  "hey yeah I slept well thanks" I lied I couldn't tell him I was still having flashbacks of my past it just worry him. "I got and try to wake him up and make sure he dressed for you" he said as he went in eren room. I waited outside the door waiting for my knock. As I waited I heard some steps coming down the hall I looked up and suddenly stood up straight. 

"as ease Ackerman" he said as he waved his hand up and down. "sir why are you back I thought you were gonna meet up with mike or Hanji. "Hanji and mike did an all nighter so they got a day off" he said as he looked away. "oh well what about Erwin you normally meet him in the mornings" I said in a clam way but I notice Levi was getting a bit pissed. "he doing paper work Ackerman, are you trying to get rid of me" he said in a Sharpe voice. "well I have tried sir but you really stubborn and no one want to help hide your body" I said with a smirk. "funny Ackerman, well its not east to get rid of you either you just jump back behind me" Levi said and for once he had a smile on his face.  I never seen him smile and his smile was amazing I just loved it but he suddenly went back to his cold face. "would you like to eat with us this morning captain" I said worried he shout or get angry by my question.  "sure it be fun to see a wild animal eat in a human world" he said with a smirk this time. "well all you have to do is look in a mirror captain" I said with a smirk. we both let a little giggle out then hid and pretended we didn't giggle.  "why do you so that Ackerman" he said with curious eyes. "what do you mean captain" I said curious by what he said. "you only call me sir or captain but everyone else by there name" he said worried by my answer. "I don't know sir but you do the same, you only call me by my last name" I said not knowing what he say. Just before he was about to say something a door opened, I was grab and pulled in.

"Ackerman you ok" I heard Levi shouted as it happened. I looked up to see it was eren with a great smile because he surprised me. "got ya Mikasa" eren said as he laughed. "I'm so sorry Mikasa but he kind made me stay quite" Armin said as he was locked in the bathroom.  I looked up at eren with a death stare. "I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you" eren said as he hugged me. "can someone let me out please" Armin said hitting the door. "please forgive me Mikasa" eren said with puppy eyes and a smile. "I'm so gonna kill you eren" I said with a smirk. "err oh Armin I better let him out" eren said quickly running to the bathroom door. I turned around to see captain Levi standing there shocked but pale, I think he was worried about me. "Mikasa I'm so sorry he got me" Armin said with tears in his eyes. "its fine don't worry I'm just gonna kill eren later" I said as I hug Armin. "thanks a lot" eren said as he started to walk to the door to find out Levi was there. "sir" eren said shocked Armin turned and salute Levi when he heard eren. "Ackerman when you kill him make sure you clean the blood up after" he said as he started to head out. "yes captain" I said as I walked out behind him. "where you going Mikasa" eren said worried. "I asked the captain to join us for breakfast so hurry up" I said as I waved out the door. "wait for me I'm coming Mikasa" Armin said as he ran and caught up with me and Levi. eren soon ran and caught up a bit after. 

We all got to the mess hall as we started to walk up the steps we guess what poison they made for us this time. "I guess they made cowards pie" eren said laughing. "wait what they do that" Armin said with a worried look. "oh yeah anyone who don't kill a titan or hides in battle they give to the cooks" eren scared as a joke. "oh so your gonna be sent there soon eren" I said with a smirk and kept on walking. I couldn't see Levi face but I knew he had a smirk as well. "hey no fair I bet I killed more titans then you Mikasa" eren said in a grumps. "titan form don't count eren" Levi said as he kept walking. "what but that means I just killed ... oh no" eren said shocked as he realised how many he killed in human form.  "one right your killed just one eren" I said laughing inside. "wow eren that's means your only got one more then me" Armin said as he killed no titans.  Eren was so shocked by this, "sir on our next mission can I get my kills up please in human form" eren said worried. "sure if we find a titan or get attacked I let you kill it" Levi said in a cold voice. "hey eren that mean jean" Armin stopped before he said the rest. "what do you mean Armin jean what" eren said confused. "it means jean killed more titans then you he got better kills" I said in a cold voice.  "wait what" eren said crush. "hey Mikasa that means jean can um" Armin stopped again knowing not to say any more. "jean can what Armin" I said worried. "eren it means jean won the bet he can now" Armin said to eren with worried eyes. "what are you two talking about I order you to tell me" Levi turned around and gave the boys evil eyes. "you can tell captain and Mikasa eren I don't want to die" Armin said as he hid behind eren. "thanks" eren said hurt by his friend pushing him in it. "eren tell us" me and Levi said at the same time it shocked us all. "well jean can kind of take you on a date now on our next day off Mikasa" eren said disappointedly looking at the floor. "wait what" Levi said behind me its like he knew what I was gonna say. "eren and jean made a bet who ever get more kills by the next day off get to spend a day with you Mikasa" eren said sad as he knew it hurt me.