I Love Us

Thursday August 17th

"Welp, gray and I's wedding is coming up this October. Can't believe in 2 months it's going to be four years and then we are getting married. Then I'm still amazed that you've been gone for four years..."

I place down a dinosaur toy in front of my little brothers tombstone. I stand up and wipe off my knees as I sigh.

"Vi, ready to go?"

I hear so I turn around to see Grayson waiting with little Nicole who is now 3. I smile.

"Yeah-" I take Nikki from gray and fix the little bow that is in her hair.

"She missed you" gray chuckles

"I was gone for 2 minutes" I laugh as we start heading back to the car.

"When we going home?" Nicole tilts her head.

"We're on our way" I put her in her car seat and then got into the passenger side. Gray starts the car and we leave the cemetery.

I rest my head back and sigh. I feel grays hand gently rest on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his.

"I miss him" I whisper

"Don't worry, he is watching us" he smiles

Grayson always finds a way to make me feel better.

"Who we visit today?"

I turn around to face nikki. "We visited my mom and my little brother"

She nods and I turn back forward. My mom passed away last January when the house busted in flames, Victor and Kevin are okay, they were at this astronomy convention.

Gray, ethan, nessa, Nikki and I were at a football game when we found out. I'll never forget that day.

I start playing with the ring on my finger as I look out the window. Gray proposed to me 2 years ago in December on his and ethans birthday.

He said that I am his greatest gift of all. Then Vanessa had Nicole the day after her and ethans wedding.

Oh, did you think Nicole was mine and grays? Sorry...

However, we have been trying since we got engaged but nothing except for 2 months ago I found out I was pregnant but i ended up having a miscarriage.

We did get through it together. We are a power couple. Its us against the world.

We never really fight either, it's usually just over stupid stuff like what we are going to eat for dinner or who is going to pay.

We are really happy.

We pull up to ethan and ness's house, yes, they have a house. He gets good money being a physical therapist and Vanessa does also. She is a principle of the highschool.

I take Nikki out and put her on the ground. She runs into the house. I shake my head. I take the car seat out and headed toward the house.

Gray waits for me and puts his arm around me then kisses me on my cheek. I smile.

"What's up with you today" I giggle

"I know today is a hard day, and I love you"

"And you want a baby" I lick my lips as my smile grows larger.

He laughs and pulls me closer "No pressure" he jokes.

We get inside and ethan and Nikki were already outside in the pool. I go join nessa in the kitchen and gray goes to the back yard.