Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

(A pic of Glen and Jacob kissing :D ooooo lala)

Andrew's P.O.V

"Andrew? Helloooo? Are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts to find Angela and her cleavage in my face. I turned red and scooched back. She giggled then placed herself comfortably on my lap. "What were you thinking about?"

"Um, school stuff." I managed a smile. What was I thinking about? Jacob, of course. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"You are a terrible liar." I chuckled because it was true. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"Okay... well I'm worried about Jacob."

"The fa- friend?" I raised my eyebrow. Was she about to say? No, I don't think she's a homophobe. Nah, she is to nice for that. I pushed away my suspicions and nodded. "What about him?"

"Well he's been very distant... and sensitive. I know he's hiding something from me but he won't tell me what." I sighed and she put a hand on my back and rubbed little circles.

"He'll come around. Until then give him some space and relax more... with me." She winked then fixed herself so that she was on my lap and facing me. Her glossed lips crashed down on mine and her tongue almost immediately asked for entrance into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance. I clearly had the upper hand and as I took control she let out a little seductive moan. I had my hands placed firmly on her hips and her arms around my neck. She was putting more force into the kiss, making it full of lust and desperation.

I enjoyed it of course, but I didn't feel right. Afraid to go further into something I'd regret, I slowly pulled away. She made a cute little sound that sounded like a puppy who you'd tease with chew toy.

She pouted her lips, clearly trying to convince me to continue but eventually she realized that I wasn't going to.

"We don't need to rush things Angela."

"Fine. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, X-Men 2?" She nodded so I went and put the movie.

We spent the rest of the night snuggling under a blanket. An hour later Angela had fallen asleep so I carried her to her bed, kissed her softly on her forehead and quietly left her dorm.

The girls dorm was kind of far from the boys dorm. It was dark and the night was warm with a cool breeze every once in a while. I zipped up my jacket completely to keep from getting cold.

I checked my phone as I entered the dorm building. It was 11:05 so Jacob was probably asleep. I wondered what he did all day.

I reached my dorm and I was about to open it but I heard talking. I gently pressed my ear against it to listen better.

"...He cares about her more than me... and we've been together since we were little kids."

"Then he clearly doesn't appreciate you."

"No it's not that, ...But whatever, I have you now."

I pushed the door opened and saw Jacob laying back on Glen who happily had his arm around him. I'm sorry, did I miss something?

"What's going on?" I folded my arm and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, just talking."

"I should go..." Glen got off the bed then kissed Jacob on the cheek. "...See ya Jake." He walked out of the door, but not before looking at me. He slightly shook his head then left the room, closing the door behind him. I looked at the door then at Jacob.