Chapter 7

This might not be that great of a chapter 

I had some writer's block xP so yeah, Here's chapter 7

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why hello there fag." One said.

"Wanna have some fun queer?" The other one asked. I nervously shook my head and they laughed. "Well, too bad." And with that said they came after me.

The bigger one, who had long dark brown hair and a few scars on his face, grabbed me by the arm. I struggled to get loose but my efforts were worthless. He tried to grab my other arm but I used it to elbow him in the stomach. He groaned and let go of me. I ran but got punched in the stomach, causing me to fall to the ground in pain.

Both of the boys towered over me and the smaller one, who had light green eyes, smirked at me. He bent down, grabbed me by my shirt and lift me up. Next thing I knew is that he threw me and I landed roughly on the ground. Thank god it was damp grass because if not I would've been screwed. Regardless, it hurt like hell and I let out a loud yelp as I felt the sharp pain in my side.

I managed to get up and use all my force to tackle the smaller one. Pinning him to the ground, I punch him in the chest repeatedly, but I got pulled off. I heard the smaller one let out sounds of pain.

"Aleeeeex," the smaller one groaned. The bigger one, Alex, who was about to hit me, averted his attention to the other boy.

"Luce, you okay?" He went over and helped him up. (Pic of Luce on the side.)

"I'll be fine but damn, queer packs a punch..." Under all of my pain I smirked then I continued to listen. "Angela better pay us good and I hope she doesn't expect us to kill him..." Wait did he just say Angela?

"She won't, we just have to beat the crap out of him." Luce nodded and they both walked over to me. I tried to squirm away but Alex grabbed me, held me by my arms and Luce began to take his hits. He mostly punched me in the ribs and stomach, also a few times in my face. He was going to hit me with all of his force but something held his arm back. I looked up and saw Jacob with anger in his eyes.

"J-jacob!" I winced in pain as I became excited. I let tears fall out as I saw how gorgeous he looked when he gets serious. But at that moment, I blacked out.

Andrew's P.O.V

Jacob called saying that he wanted to see me but he never came. I wonder what's wrong. I sighed as I checked my watch.

"Andrew! Andrew!" I looked up to find Emily panting and with a distressed look.

"Emily what's wrong?" I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to her.

"G-glen and Jacob are... getting... beat up!" My eyes grew wide. "Axel went to go stop it, but you have to come too." I nodded and we ran to where the fight was. I mouth dropped as I saw not only a bruised Jacob but a 

bloody Glen. Glen was knocked out and Jacob was barely awake. I ran over to Axel as he punched one of the guys in the face, knocking him out.

"Axel go get Glen to the nurse quickly... I'll handle these bastards." He nodded. I watched him and Emily, pick up Glen and walk away. I brought my attention back to the other boy who was still standing. Remembering what he just did I quickly charged at him, tackling him to the ground. I punched him multiple times making him bleed from his lips and nose. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled his face up to mine.

"Why the fuck would you do something like that?!" I growled in his face.

"I...I ...it wasn't our fault! W-we didn't want to... I swear!"

"Oh really, then why would you do it?!"

"Because we were paid to..." He flinched.

"Who paid you?"

"A-Angela..." My eyes grew so wide that even an owl would be freaked out.

"Angela... Stone?"

"Y-yeah her... She said that she would pay for our mother to get a medicine that she needed... I guess she heard how we like to fight... But we don't fight without reason... Please... we're sorry..." I looked at him sympathetically, then punched him in the face, knocking him out.

I stood up and walked over to Jacob. I bent down next to him.

"Jacob?" I said, close to his face. He opened his eyes and I let out a sigh of relief. He smiled but winced in pain. "Come on buddy, I'll take you to our dorm." I lifted him up and started walking to the dorms.

I opened the door and gently put Jacob on his bed. He seemed asleep so I turned to leave but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'll be right back, I promise." I kissed him on the forehead and let go of his hand. I stepped outside and my smile disappeared. I can't believe it. Angela paid for Glen and Jacob to get beat up. I clenched my fists and began to walk faster. I ran all the way to the girls dorms and up to where Angela's was. My first instinct was that the door was unlocked and so I pushed it open. And there in front of my eyes was something so disgustingly cliché that I almost threw up in my mouth. A blonde whore making out with some jock.

"Angela!" I growled. "What the hell?!"

"Oh hi, Andrew dear," She looked at the jock. "Be right back." She got off of the guy and took me outside, closing the door behind her.

"You're cheating on me! Why?!"

"Because your faggot self is to busy worrying about Jacob instead of me!" I was confused but then I understood. I started chuckling and she gave me a weird look.

"You know what, you're a whore. So to be honest I'm not surprised. But something does bother me, why did you send people after Jacob and Glen?"

"Oh that, well- Wait. I sent them after only Glen so Jacob could suffer. Well I guess double the win." She smirked. I slapped her and she fell to the ground. "Ow! What the hell?!"

"That's for being a whore and a bitch." I started to walk away. I turned and smiled. "I hope you enjoy your STDs." With that said, I continued walking. 

~At the boys dorm~

I gently opened the door because I wasn't sure if Jacob was awake or not. To my surprise, he was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Andrew? Why are you crying?" Crying? I brought my hand up to my face and felt my wet cheeks.  

Realizing why, I broke down into tears. Jacob got off of his bed and came to hug me. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. "What happened?"

"A-angela...She sent those ...guys after G-glen and... I went t-to go t-talk to her... a-and I caught her cheating..." I cried more into his chest.

"That whore doesn't deserve you... but I know how much you liked her."

"...I didn't love her though..." I looked up at him and into his soft, chocolate eyes. We were so close.

"...I know." He whispered.

"I love you." I brought my lips up to his and closed the space between us.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wow... Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter please comment, and vote my lovelies

~ Rachel <3