Scömíche/On Our Way

Kirstie POV
"What the hell Mitch?!" I whisper yell.
"I'm sorry I didn't know." Mitch apologized. That's just FANTASTIC I'm sure I won't ever have that opportunity again. Ugh Mitch.
"It's okay." I yawned and stretched out my arms.
"No it's not. Why do I always have to ruin everything?!" Mitch nearly runs away. I feel terrible for snapping at him. I didn't mean to, there was just so many things going on right now. I'm kinda stressed out.
"Mitch!" I yelled to him but he completely ignores me and keeps walking away at a fast pace.
Mitch POV
I always ruin everything. I'm so loud and intrusive. Why am I so stupid? All I ever do is mess things up! Why can't I get anything right?! I'm so clueless and clumsy. When ever I try to help someone I always mess things up and make it worse. Why am I such a screw up?!
"Mitchy you okay?" I looked up to see Scott. God, I really needed him right now. I don't say anything but I think my surprising hug said everything for me.
"What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" Scott said compassionately. I just nodded my head which was perfectly nuzzled in the tall blonde's chest. I followed Scott into his room and we sat together on the edge of the bed.
"Will you tell me what's wrong?" Scott put a hand on my should.
I began to get teary eyed when I spoke, "I always seem to ruin everything. I just can't help my loud personality. It's like I can't do anything right. I am so intrusive and clumsy but you would never understand because you are perfect and I'm your screw up best friend."
Scott POV
I can't believe that Mitch would say those things let alone think those about himself.
"Mitch... I never really understood the meaning of the word perfect until I met you. Everything about you is amazing. I say you're perfect just the way you are," Mitch POV
at this point Mitch was looking strait down at the floor. I put one finger under his newly bearded chin and angled his face so I could see him."why don't you believe me?"
Mitch POV
I really really REALLY wanted to kiss him right now, I mean if you had the opportunity to make out with THE Scott Hoying wouldn't you take it? A tear slowly rolled down my face but he wiped it away with his thumb. And then guess what?!
He kissed me! Well not on the lips, but still it happened! He took my face in both of his hands and planted a small kiss on my forehead. I was blushing so hard that if u put a chameleon on my face it would turn red, bright red.
Kirstie POV
This is just GREAT. Now Mitch is all sad and stuff and I'M the one to blame. I was going to go see if Mitch was okay and I saw Scott walking out Mitch's room with a priceless grin on his face.
"Hey is Mitch okay?" I grabbed Scott's sleeve.
"I'm sure he's fine now." He smirked and walked away. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I poked my head in the doorframe of Mitch's bed room.
"Knock knock." I didn't feel like nocking so I just said 'knock knock' instead.
"Your entrance is permitted."
I slowly walked in, "hey I'm sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean it, there was just so many things going on at once."
"It's okay." He had the biggest smile on his face, it was priceless.
"You're so smiley." Then it hit me. DUH. Scott was just in here like two seconds ago, I wonder what happened? "Scott was just in here right?"
"Uh huh" he nodded.
"What happened?" Now I'm starting to get really curious.
"Nooooooothing." He got up and went to get his suitcase. He was staling.
"Mitch." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I will tell you later I promise. You need to get ready cuz WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!" He is avoiding the subject, I don't blame him.
"Okay okay fine." I walk back to my room STILL curious about Scott and Mitch.
Avi POV
Oh god that was so embarrassing. Mitch walked in on us.
"Mitch walked in on who?" Kevin asked. Oops I guess I was thinking out loud.
"Oh nothing." I mumbled.
"Avi don't even try to use 'nothing' I know it's something." Kevin knows me too well. I explained what had happened after trying to change the subject a couple times.
"Wow man you were so close."
"I know." I said throwing my hands up in the air.
"I'm sure you will get a chance to continue what you started with Kirstie. Anyway we gotta get packing for Paris." Kevin said getting up and walking towards the doorway.
"Yup." I didn't know really what else to say. I got out my suitcase, it's green (SHOCKER), and I started to pack.
Kirstie POV
I grab my suitcase from my inside of my closet, it's purple with pink diagonal stripes; I like it a lot. Incase you haven't noticed I love music, it's kinda my life. I got out my headphones and started listening to music. I have a playlist for almost every kind of music ever and today's genre is *pause for dramatic affect* love songs, great how convent. Love songs is not really a genre it's more of a type oh well whatever. The first song played as I started to pack. Don't you just love it when the song you are listening to matches your life perfectly, it's like the artist understands you.
Anyway when we all finished packing we met up in the living room with our suitcases. Scott Mitch and I had packed far more than Kevin and Avi.
"Ya know we're only going there for a week right?" Kevin asked us. He is clearly saying that we over packed. But hey better to be over prep aired than under prepared.
"Yes. I'm sorry that mama is high maintenance." Mitch replied.
"Okay but good luck caring all that stuff." Kevin shrugged.
"We should get going or we might miss our flight." Said Avi. He is so responsible, I like that.
We all got in the car and drove off to the airport. Paris here we come!
A/N Hey guys! I would like to say THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!! And I hope y'all liked the bit of Scömíche in this chapter. We are getting closer and closer to Paris, yay finally! You guys should check out @juliarusso19 's story it's not a fanfic but it's awesome so yeah. And I'm going to start giving the chapters names. Thanks again!!!
-xoxo Harper