Until It Happened

It was just an other ordinary day when my mom called me over for breakfast as usual.

   "Casey, your going to be late for the bus! Hurry up and get your breakfast in you. It's the most important meal of the day you know."

   I walked out of my room. Wearing a tight fitted dress that fluffs out at the bottom. It has pink flowered patter at the top and the rest is a creamy white.

  Wearing pink flats with a lighter pink bow and my dirty blond hair down with loose messy curls.

"Eggs again? Can't you ever make like pancakes or something" I complained to her.  I walked over and gave her a genital kiss on the check.

  "But I love that you care, having a healthy start to the day"

She hands me my lunch and I sit down at the table and quickly gulp down my scrambled eggs.

Her shoulder length hair hangs over her eyes as she watches me finish my breakfast.

She begins to take her apron off revealing a plain purple t-shirt and boring black work pants.

  "I'll be working late tonight. There is money on the table so u can order some pizza, I have to go to the office now. Have a great day at school today."

She winks at me and exits out the door before I can say something.