"STAY AWAY I AM A MONSTER!...."

Your P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Gene cuddling with me. My face was red. I slowly and quietly got out and went to change into my clothes. I came back to see Gene sitting on the bed.
"Hi *yawn* Y/n...."
"Morning sleepy head."
"How did I get here?"
"Oh! Uh....we were hanging yesterday and uh these kids came and pushed you so hard that you passed out....yeah...."
"Oh....they must have pushed me hard...ugh I have a head--WAIT this isn't your room. Where are we?"
"Oh! I moved in with my cousin....Aaron..."
"What! I didn't know you were related!"
"Yeah but since my mom is siblings with his mom I guess it's like that."
"Wait so that would mean he is a werewolf."
"No! My mom is human. My dad is a werewolf!"
"Oh so you got most of your blood from your dad?"
"Yep" I sat next to Gene and went on my phone.
Gene moved a bit more next to me. I was only playing candy crush until Gene put me on his lap. A little of pink was on my face but I was use to it. Gene closed his eyes and leaned in. I felt something in me just pop but I ignored it. My eyes were open, I was about to close them.....until my dad came in.
"Y/N NO!!"

Derek's P.O.V

I just wanted to check to see if she was okay. I walked in to see her about to kiss a boy. At first I didn't mind but...her eyes were red. "Y/N NO!!"
She turned to me and I covered her eyes. The boy tried to pull her but I pushed him back.
"Y/N!! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!! LOOK AT YOU! YOUR EYES!!"
Y/n started to cry and fall to her knees.
"What? Kill me?" The boy asked. I sighed.
"People would might have learned anyway. Do you anything about....Ultimas?"
"No.....Well not much. I know they are very secretive beings. They are just like regular werewolves. But there eyes are a bea--"
"No! They are beings that are VERY dangerous and a threat to humans. Both my kids are Ultimas!!! I don't know how! Y/n is a Ultima! IF SHE LOOKED YOU IN THE EYES RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!"
The boy looked like he had whiteness a murder. He slowly got up and walked towards Y/n. I was going to say something but Y/n already said something.
"NO! GENE STAY AWAY FROM ME! I'M A MONSTER!!!" She started to sob.
He quickly grabbed her and said, " You are no monster...you are j--" before she could finish she pushed him away grabbed her mask and ran away.
'Gene' was about to ran after her by I grabbed his shoulder.
"Son...don't..."
"NO! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! I LOVE HER! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He slapped my hand and ran after her. 'Good luck boy......you'll need it...' I thought to myself.

Your P.O.V

'I'm a monster......I'm a monster....I'm a--'
"Y/N!!!"
I saw Gene running up to me. My ears....weren't my regular color...e/c with red tips.....my tail too......I got up and ran as fast as I could. I would have made it until I saw Zenix. It was a good thing my bandana was on.
"Hey Y/n! Where are you going?"
"........."
"ZENIX HOLD HER!"
Gene yelled as he was running here. Zenix did exactly what he said.
"Zenix! Let me go!"
"No! I know when Gene is worried. I am too. So just let him--"
"Zenix....I'm sorry...."
"What? What do you mean Y/n?"
I....bit him.....he gasped and fell to the ground groaning......then I continued to run. I heard Gene yell, "ZENIX!!" I started to cry....I truly am a monster......I need to run....FAR.....I was at the school and ran in the music room....Aaron said this place would calm him....I sat down....I took off my bandana and looked at my self in the mirror...

I took off my bandana and looked at my self in the mirror

"I'm a....monster! Why do I have to be like this?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A MONSTER!!"
I threw the box cutter across the floor and went to sit in front of the door.....
"How does Aaron deal with this? How does dad deal with this?"
"Y/n! Are you in here?" I hear Gene's voice. I put on my mask.
"Leave me alone Gene!"
"Y/n Let me in!"
"No! I'm a monster!"
"You are not a--"
"I HURT ZENIX!! AND IF I WASN'T CAREFUL I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!"
"I don't want to lose you but I want to help you!! Please...I love you too much to hurt you..."
"I...love you too..." I whispered.
"What was that Y/n?"
I opened the door ran to him and kissed him.
"I love you too....."
Gene blushed and hugged me.
"You are not a monster....you just are stressed....please trust me...."

5 minutes later....

Me and Gene were in the music room reading. I still had my mask on.
"Gene...."
"Yes Y/n?"
"How......"
"Hm?"
"I don't get it...first you were a cruel person....blackmailing people...bullying....and more mean things...now you are here with me and making me feel....happy...how did you get from a scary cruel person to the boy who loves a werewolf--" Gene lifted my chin so I can look him straight in the eye.
"I had always had feelings for you....since the day I meet you in freshman year....I was going to confess to you....but...Laurence took it away from me.....remember when he confessed to you?"
"Yeah so after both of us stared to date then he told me that you asked him to join. Then I came with him but stopped...I don't understand--"
"The only reason I asked him to join was to hang out with you....when you stopped coming I tried to find a reason to remove him...so I did..then after that I tried to get your attention--"
"By bulling me?" Gene stared to cry.
"I'm...sorry I hurt you.....I...I...didn't mean to I just didn't know how....but now I know." Gene leaned to kiss me on the head.
"That you are hard to get."
I laughed.
"But yet you did."
"Yeah...so when did you start liking me?"
"I'm not sure....after I became alpha I just was normal but when you pinned me to the tree after that I felt...weird...like my heart would race when I'm near you..."
"Heh guess I made a good decision by pinning you."
"I guess you did."
"I love you Y/n...."
"I love you too Genie..."
We shared a kiss then held each other.....
'Maybe he is the reason I'm so....calm instead of going home stressed with red eyes....he is the piece I was missing..'

Sorry this took a while to do...I have never written a chapter this long. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great night and weekend!! By my little Stars!