"A Rumor..."

Maria's P.O.V

"Ein! Ein! Ein! I have another idea. Look what if we-"
"Stop! Just stop. I have had it with the ideas. They never work!"
"But this one WILL work! I have something juicy! It's about Y/n..."
"Ugh. What is it?"
"I heard she is a Ultima."
"What not she isn't. Ultima are just a fairy tale."
"So are werewolves.."
"Go on....."
"She hurt someone. She bit one of her close friends....Zenix..."
"That does explain why he had a hat weird with ears on it. He also turned down the snickers I gave him."
"Heh...so what I think we should is tell Jax and Rider."
"But they will tell EVERYONE!"
"Exactly.."
"But then Y/n would be sent away and-Oh! Hahahahaha good plan. But will anyone believe a rumor?"
"They will believe it when they see the evidence. Zenix."
"Good idea. I will go tell them." Ein ran off to tell the guys.
"You messed with the wrong pup Y/n. The wrong pup. HAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Your P.O.V

"So Gene have you chosen the omega?"
"It's hard to decide between Maria and Ein....."
"But there not weak. The omega has to be the weakest pup out of all of them here."
"Well I'm deciding between one of them. No matter what the rules say I'm going to choose one of them."
I was smiling, "He looks so cute when he is talking."
Gene blushed and looked away.
"W-Wait did I say that a-aloud?!?"
"Y-Yeah.."
"Well" I scooted over next to him and put my head on his shoulder, "it's true..."
"Heh...t-thanks....babe.."
"No pro- wait..d-did you c-c-call me b-babe?"
"IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST—"
"Hehe it's fine...babe.." I giggled.
"Your giggle is music to my ears."
"Awww thanks." I giggled once more.
"So uhh Y/n you want to go to the mo-"
"HEY ALPHA!"
I turned around to see Jax and Rider.
"Oh hi alpha or should I say ULTIMA!"
"I-Ultima why would you- I am not a Ultima."
"Oh please almost everyone know that you are a Ultima. A dangerous, killing, heartless werewolf."
"Hey don't talk to my boo that way!"
I started to cry...but how did they know I am a Ultima? The only people who know are Zenix, Sasha, Gene, M—oh...no!
"Aww is the alpha crying? You were right Rider. Maria should take her place. She is obviously stronger. Emotional."
"Like I said boys. Leave my boo alone!"
"Or what? What are you going to do? Your just a human! You are not as strong as us." Gene grabbed Jax by the collar and lifted him up.
"You wanna test me?"
"Gene...stop..."
"But-"
"Put him down."
I put on my mask and looked up.

"I put on my mask and looked up

"Guys...if you want to stay alive I suggest you sit down!"
They quickly sat down.
"H-huh how did you?"
"I am your alpha. You WILL respect that. Or else I have no choice but to get you guys suspended or even expelled. You shouldn't speak that way to me or Gene. If I hear you guys are causing major trouble I will have you guys expelled."
"Y-yes alpha...sorry alpha."
"Now leave!"
They quickly got up and ran away. I sighed and sat down on the floor. I looked at my phone and saw a text from my dad.
DAD - YOU AND AARON ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.
I started to cry.
"Y-Y/n what's wrong?"
"MY DAD IS GOING TO SEND ME AWAY!"
"W-what?!"
"He said at the end of the year he is going to send me to Falcon Claw university!"
Gene hugged me tight like it was the last time he was going to see me.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I...I wanted to tell you but I was scared...I don't know what to do.."
"Don't worry Y/n...no one will ever tear us apart...not your dad..not even your curse...."
My smile was so wide. I hope my dad doesn't hear the rumor. I hope we are in trouble for something else.
"Well I'm just going to hope my dad doesn't hear the rumor or else he would send me early. Well are you gonna go to Falcon Claw University?"
"Of course. Anything just so I can be closer to you."

Y/ene....for ever and ever. No rumor or one will ever tear us apart.

Hi guys again. I hope you enjoy the book. I really do work hard on it. Hope you guys and a nice day and a nice life. You guys are shinning stars. Don't let anyone say you aren't.

 Don't let anyone say you aren't