"Maria.....no--HE IS MINE Y/N!!"

Your P.O.V

"So Y/n, how is your days as alpha." Ein asked me
"Good! I hope it stays that way!"
"Oh trust me it won't." He chuckled.
"Uhh what does that mean? What are you planning!"
"Okay. Oh Hi Maria!"
My eyes looked up to see Maria smiling like she had killed someone.
"Hello there Alpha."
"Maria you don't need to call me alpha. You can call me-"
"I call you whatever I want. You can't control me, hussy!"
"I would watch your mouth Maria. You never know if the little alpha is going to scratch you." Ein laughed.
"Or maybe she isn't strong enough to do that so she will just call Gene."
"I would stand down if I were you! I don't want you to get hurt."
"Oh are you going to hurt us?! Oh no Maria run she is going to hurt us with her bandana!" Ein laughed.
I tried to hold myself back. They know how much I hate it when people make fun of me....
'Hurt them....'
'Scratch them....'
'Slap them...'
'Take away the only thing they care about...'
'YOU ARE A MONSTER!!! YOU WILL BE FOREVER! NO POWER ON EARTH WILL STOP YOU!!'
'TAKE AWAY THEIR POWER!'
"I COMAND BOTH OF YOU TO SIT DOWN!!"
"Ah ah ah! I would be quiet if I were you."
Maria pulled out a potion that was pink and one that was red.
"What if I used this potion on Gene to make him fall in love with me? What would happen?"
"Y-You know that all the potions wear off at the end of the year...r-right?"
"I know but still. I know your father it's sending you to Falcon Claw University the day before the end of the year."
"H-How do you know?!"
"I have ears everywhere. How come you didn't squish that cockroach on your shoulder?"
The cockroach has been on my shoulder since the beginning of the conversation then got off me at the end of it!
"You leave Gene alone! He has done nothing wrong!"
"HE BROKE UP WITH ME! THATS WHAT HE DID WRONG!! I KNOW HE LOVES ME! I WILL JUST UNLOCK IT WITH THIS POTION!!"
"W-what are you going to do with the red p-potion?"
Ein grabbed my by the back. Put my arms behind me and held my chin.
"This potion will make you forget all about Gene...but this is good because it will wear off when you are in Falcon Claw University. So..drink up darling."
"Maria...no..."
"Oh and one more thing before I give this to you. HE IS MINE Y/N!! HAVE FUN BEING ALONG FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!" She laughed evilly and put the tip of the bottle on my mouth. I drank a little by accident then all went black.
I woke up to see a boy holding me tight....
"Oh my Irene Y/n are you okay?! Thanks Irene I was here on time or else who knows what the new omegas would do to you!"
I looked around and saw Ein holding a hurt Maria and broken bottles on the floor. I saw the boys eyes. They were beautiful indeed but I felt like I knew him so well. His hair was a absolute mess!
"Y/n! Answer me! Are you hurt?!"
"Uhh....who are you..." I scooted away.
"Hehe...I..told you...Gene...it...worked.." Maria smirked
"No! SHUT UP I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU. Y/N PLEASE I KNOW YOU REMEMBER ME! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A ULTIMA! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!"
"Your scaring me dude..HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!! I HAVE TO TELL MY DAD!!"
I was about to run but then the stranger grabbed me by the waist. I blushed then gave up struggling. For some reason him holding me was very comforting.
"I know that this is making you happy...I know you remember me...please dig deep in your mind and remember me.."
I nodded then started to think...I saw a picture of a boy kissing me..he had dark hair...light beautiful eyes that never failed to make me smile...I smiled and blushed..."All I see is a boy who never failed to make me smile...his laugh was always amusing to me...the warmth of his hugs--"
"THATS ME!!!"
He let me go and went on one knee

the warmth of his hugs--""THATS ME!!!"He let me go and went on one knee

(Ignore your outfit and the background. Also the way "Gene" looks...I couldn't find anything better :3 😅)

"Y/n...I know I haven't really the best boy for you...but I can't really hide my love for you anymore...I am crazy about you. I love your smile..your laugh..your beauty..your humor..you are the best person I know!...will you...be..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My girlfriend?....."
"I uhh..."
Something in me just popped...Gene! The boy I love so much has asked me to be his girlfriend. I took off my bandana and looked at him...
"I missed your beautiful e/c eyes..."
I blushed and smiled.
"Yes...I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!"
He smiled and spun me around.
No one will EVER get in the way of our love...not even my curse...

Hi my little Stars! How was your day? Tell me more about yourselves! I want to get to know more about you guys. Well anyway I hope you guys have a great night and a safe life! Wish you all the best! And remember you can tell me anything! I want you to know you can trust me with your problems! See you soon my little Stars! I will never make fun of you guys! I would never EVER ruin the beauty of our galaxy....

 Well anyway I hope you guys have a great night and a safe life! Wish you all the best! And remember you can tell me anything! I want you to know you can trust me with your problems! See you soon my little Stars! I will never make fun of you guys!...

This is our beautiful galaxy...I hope it will grow!