"He is my boyfriend!...."

Your P.O.V

I sat at the end of the hill looking out at the sun.
"What are you thinking about Y/n?"
I looked down and sighed.
"I'm just thinking about how mad my dad is going to be....."
"Why? What is he going to do?"
He scooted to me and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder.
"He doesn't want me or Aaron dating anyone. He thinks your the reason my eyes are showing..."
"I....is....it..."
"I...I.....I'm not sure...right now I'm calm...my eyes aren't red...I think...it's because I don't want you to be hurt...when it comes to you getting hurt I...lose it...or if people make me upset..."
"Well...what ever happens just know I am always here for you!"
I fake smiled and looked back at the setting sun.
'Well....we aren't going to be together....I'm going to be sent away in 3 months....' I thought to myself.
"Y/N LYCAN!!!"
I heard my dad yell at the top of his lungs. I got a text from Aaron

A- good luck with dad. If you need help I'm in our hiding spot.
Y/n- ok I'm going there now with Gene
A- Kay see ya soon

I grabbed Gene and started to run as fast as I could. When we reached the tree I knock on it. Then a ladder fell.
"W-what is this Y/n?"
"Just climb! Quickly!"
We both climbed and pulled up the ladder.

I gasped and said, "Thanks Aaron——Oh Aphmau it's so good to see you!"
"You too!"
"Wait...what are you guys doing up here?"
Gene chuckled and I giggled
"N-N-N-NOTHING!!!"
"Uh huh sureeeee" I smirked
Aaron's face turned red. I laughed then heard a yell in the distance.
"Y/N AND AARON LYCAN COME HERE NOW!!"
Me and Aaron looked at each other and sighed.
"Well we were going to have to talk to him soon...bye Aphmau. Bye Genie....."
Gene gave me a kiss on my head and left. Aphmau hugged Aaron and left as well.  The both of us walked into dad's office.
"You guys disobeyed me when I said no love life's! You guys can't control your eyes and will end up hurting them!"
I strayed to cry and Aaron looked so upset.
"Well...maybe you don't need love life!" Aaron yelled yaking off his mask.
"What?" Dad said getting up. I backed up a bit scared for what was about to happen.
"Why did you love mom?" Aaron said.
"Well easy. She was kind, caring and NEVER made me feel sad when eve I thought of her. She made me stronger!"
"That's exactly what Gene and Aphmau are doing to us!" Aaron yelled holding a fist.
"Aaron! Don't you give me this! You don't know anything about love!"
"Neither do you! When was the last time you ever loved me and Y/n?!"
Dad eyes widen. His eyes looked so sad.
"Do...you think I don't love you?..."
Well yeah because you take away the only people who made us happy. Aphmau...even though I'm like this I know she will always love and care for me."
"Same thing for Gene and I dad! He already knows I'm like this and he still deeply cares about me! Me and Aaron need these people! They make us stronger. And if we never meet them then...we would be alone....a bully...and I would never be social...I would be...alone.."
"Me too dad...mom wouldn't want us to be alone. We know it."
"What about me?"
Mom said holding some papers. Dad looked up at her. We turned around and showed her our teary face.
"What happened?" Mom put the papers on the desk and hugged both of us.
"Just...another talk." Dad said sitting back down on his chair. "I told them to forget about those humans. They aren't worth their time. They are the reason there eyes are showing."
"NO YOU ARE DAD!!" I yelled, " YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING US ALONE!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEVER CARED FOR IS!! ALL YOU WANT IS TO KEEP THE FAMILY NAME SAFE!! WELL I AM NOT HAVING THIS!! YOU CANT TELL ME THAT I CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE!" I pushed mom out of the way and and went up to my room. I slammed the trap door shut and ran on my bed. I started to cry so much I couldn't see anything. I heard a knock on the door and asked who it was. It was Aaron. I went to the trap door and opened it. He thanked me and climbed in.
"So...dad wants to send us to Falcon Claw in a few months..."
"You mean 2..."
"Yeah but hey a least we won't be alone! We can sit next to each other and hang. Dad is making us take the exact same classes so he doesn't have to worry so much." Aaron smiled.
"Yeah...."
"Look we were bound to separate from them. They deserve better people!" Aaron cried...I looked at him as he turned and started to cry. I hugged him and he hugged me back...
"Aaron...I know how much you love Aphmau...I love Gene the same way...we are going to have to move on...what if they don't even go to the college..."
"I over heard Aphmau talking on the phone in the tree house. She said she was going...."
"Yeah...Zenix is telling Gene which one to go to so me and him could be together..."
"Hey sis.."
"Yeah bro?"
"How is Gene out of all the guys your boyfriend?"
"...I get asked this more than you think..but you should know...Gene was a bit mean to me at first but that never stopped my heart....I knew deep down he cared and that he wasn't a scary gang leader....there is more to a person than just there actions...."
"Oh I see...well don't you think because of his actions in the past...do you think he will ever cheat on you?"
"Of course not. If he would we would have split weeks ago...remember we can't trace a scent...I would have picked up a scent on him.."
"True....well best of luck to you guys."
"You too..."
Aaron got up and left. I sat there...

'He is my boyfriend....no one will ever tear us apart. Not even my dad..'

Hi guys! Sorry I'm posting this early..it's literally a few minutes before i go to school... but I didn't want to keep you waiting! Have a great day at school! (If you go) and a great day! Bye my stars!