Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Vote✌️

(Camila)

When I left Luke I went searching for Normani and Dinah but I couldn't find them anywhere and the boat had left port lets just hope they're actually on the boat.

At that moment I bumped into someone and we landed on the floor it didn't hurt so bad because who ever I fell on was down before me so I landed on them. sitting up I groaned then I seen who it was a jumped to my feet.
"Ugh don't touch her" I heard behind me I turned to see Dinah and Normani.

"Yea she won't want to catch your gayness!" Normani snorted "you can't catch 'gayness' it's not a choice now leave her alone" some girl beside Lauren told them I think her names Ally.

Lauren just looked at me as if she was expecting me to say something "yeah C'mon lets just go" I told them and Lauren looked shock and turned and walked away with Ally. " What was that?" Normani asked " what was that?"i asked

"You totally left us hanging why didn't you slag Lauren?" Dinah asked "I don't know I just wanted to enjoy the party where's the drinks?"i asked in hope of changing the subject

"Here we already got you one" Mani smiled at me "thanks now let's get this party started!" I shouted

(Lauren)

"That was weird"Ally told me "what was weird?"I asked "Cabello she didn't slag you of?" she stated "yeah ino that shocked me too guess she felt bad for me"i told her with a dry laugh.

"c'mon lo let's enjoy the party le-" and before Ally could finish her sentence we heard sirens "Get Ready To Be Boarded" a police officer shouted thorough a bull horn on a police motor boat.

"Shit I'm going to find Troy stay here" Ally told me and ran off I didn't have.a clue what too do so I walked to the back of the boat the darker bit when I heard a...

SPALSH

I turned around to see Camila in the water shit what do I do she looks like she's drowning.

(Camila)

Once the police showed up everyone was panicking running and rushing around at some point I lost Normani and Dinah and ended up at the back of the boat where some guy shoved me so hard I fell back and plunged to the water.

I tried to swim but I couldn't I never learned I don't know why I never thought I'd fall of a boat and drown.

As I was chocking of salt water I heard another splash then arms around me and all of a sudden I was dragged on to the dingy attached to the back of the boat.

Who ever it the person was they were patting and rubbing my back as I coughed back up the salt water " thanks"i mumbled out

I looked up and I was stunned "jeez don't worry I won't touch you anymore" lauren stated putting her hands up in defence "shit where's the boat!" she shouted panicked I turned around and all there was, was water and darkness.

"No! Why'd you cut the rope?" I accused turning to Lauren " I didn't it must of been someone on the boat because of these!" she said holding up some packets of white powder.

"Shit why the hell did you drag me on to this" I shouted at her " would you rather of me let you drown fuck m" she shouted frustrated. "You could off asked for help now we are in the middle of-" she cut me of by screaming.

All of a sudden she pulled a blanket over our heads and grabbed my arm "hold on" she told me I grabbed abit of the boat and felt a large wave take over it "it'll be okay just hold on" Lauren kept telling me...