Chapter 9

Chapter 9

What you think? Vote☝️

(Lauren)

After mine and Camila's 'heart to heart' we have been getting on quit well in spite of the circumstances we have found coconuts and bananas to eat which Iv made sure camz has ate and we filled the water bottle up at the waterfall we found yesterday.

It was now night all around was darkness and all you could hear was the Sea crashing up against the rocks and the fire crackling.

Me and camz sat around the fire warming ourself "so what do you plan on doing after school?"she asked
"I'm planning on doing nothing go with the flow"i told her she just looked at me. "why don't you wanna go to collage?"she asked

"No not really nothing I wanna do really so yeah"i told her "but if you never get out of Miami you'll never see the world meet new people start a relationship"she told me "I don't need any of thy tho and talking of relationship what's up with you and that guy Luke?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows

"Umm nothing serious I was actually thinking of breaking up with him"she told me looking ahead "what why you guys are like the hottest couple at school?" I asked confused "well I kinda like someone else"she told me still not making eye contact

"Who?"i asked turning her head with my hand to make her look at me her eyes never leaving mine her chocolate orbs staring into my green ones, "umm well I like umm a guy out of school" she forced her hand out of my grip.

"Oh sorry yeah my disease"i laughed dryly she whipped her head quickly to give me a glare "would you stop with that I'm not homophobic!" She told me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah right" I laughed she just sat up and glared at me "I am not homophobic just because I make fun of you does not mean I'm homophobic"she raised her voice standing up in stood up as well

"Oh yea then why the hell have you tormented me for nearly four years"i shouted she just looked into my eyes hers full of fear "yeah I guess you have no answer" just as I was about to turn she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her.

And I felt a pair of lips on mine I was so shocked I didn't kiss back but adjusting I started kissing back our lips moved in sync. Camilas arms were round my neck while my hands were on her hips I pushed her back gently until her back hit the front of a tree.

After awhile of kissing I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she was hesitant at first bit then granted me entrance without fighting for dominance I explored her mouth all over as she let out a throaty moan.

I backed up from her mouth and started kissing and sucking her collar bone moving all over her neck until I found her weak spot were she left out a small moan I kept sucking on her soft spot while she started losing her breath so I backed away panting.

"Wow"i let out "that's why"she let out
She looked down Sadly "hey it's okay let's just get some sleep and we can talk about this tomorrow okay?" I told her she just nodded and lay down I lay down beside her not knowing what else to do until she started shivering.

I rolled over and hugged her from behind keeping her warm I kissed her check "goodnight camz" I whispered in her then I heard a faint "goodnight lo"

(camila)

I kissed Lauren!