R5 are my babysitters

It all started the day when my mom and dad were traveling all the way from our small home in Callifornia to THE New Mexico! The worst part about all this is that they are not taking me with them!

      chapter one

    "now can you tell me who my babysitters are?" i question my mom.

     "No sammy, we want it to be a suprise" she said with a small smirk

******* 1 hour later ***********

sammys pov

   as we pull into an unfamiler house i wonder if my mom and dad are dropping me off to complete strangers!

  We walked up to the door with my two suitcases full of shoes, clothes, chargers, ect. I ring the doorbell nervously, after a few seconds the door opened by a beautiful blond girl. "Hi, my name is Rydel!" she said exitedly

  "Hi, im sammy rose, but you can call me sammy!" i said just as exited.

  "come in and we will get you or try to get you comfterble"

  "ok" as i walked in I saw five people sitting in the living room laughing.

   One person caught my eye first befor anyone else!

They went down the line saying their names, hi im ratliff this is ross, riker, ryland, and rockey.

As soon as ross said his name i felt a zoo full of butterflys fill my stomach. With his perfect eyes and hair and just the way he looks at me drives me absolutely insane!!!

ok so this is my first book and i can tell it already sucks! I REALLY want people to read it! If you have any suggestions to make my story better please leave them in the comments!

XO, Eleanor