chapter 34

*a couple months later*

sammys pov

sammy-ross did you remember to pick up the cake, tableclothes, cu-

ross- yes sweetheart, I got everything! promise!

today is carter, riley, and savannahs first birthday party! I go into our room and change riley into a neon yellow tutu with a black batman shirt, next i change carter into a neon pink tutu with a black shirt with a neon pink music note on it.

I walk out of mine and ross's bedroom and see savannah in the cutest outfit!

rydels pov

I change savannah into a baby blue tutu with a black shirt that says 'princess' in baby blue.I walk out to see sammy holding carter and riley in reall cute outfites!

rydel and sammy- cute baby outfits!

sammy- thanks

rydel-thanks

We walk down staires to see the boys have set up a yellow, pink, and blue birthday!

rydel- oh my french fries!

sammy- oh my hippo's!

ratliff-sence when have you said oh my french fries?

rydel- sence five seconds ago!

ross- sence when have you said oh my hippo's?

sammy- sence ten seconds ago

rockey- lets open presents!

ross's pov

I sit riley in my lap and help her open her present from riker and rydel, its a bunch of tutu's and a baby pair of neon yellow converes!

ross-thanks guys

riker and rydel- welcome!

next is their present from rockey and ratliff, its two blankets with their enitials on it!

ross- i love it!

sammy- thank you guys so much! Their so cute!

rockey and ratliff- welcome!

next its from ryland, its a really cute tinker bell night light and a baby pair of pink converse

sammy- i love them!

ross- thanks ry!

ryland- i thought you would like it!

next its a present from sammy and I, its a pink and a yellow high chair!

ross- savannahs turn!

rydels pov

I sit sav in my lap and help her open her present from riker and rockey, its a pair of baby blue vans and a green tutu!

next its ryland, ross, and sammy's presents, they were a princess night light, a big fluffy purple hippo, and a pair of baby blue jeans!

then it was mine and ratliffs turn, we got her tutu's in all colars and a shirt that says im queen!

ratliff- thanks so much guys

rydel- yeah guys thanks!

all lynch boys and sammy- welcome!

riker- now we have two more suprises but we have to get in the car to get to them!

all- okay

sammys pov

We've been in the car for like ten minutes when we pull in front of a brick, two story house!

rockey- okay everybody out!

We all got out and ryland says:

ryland- this is a present from me, riker, and rockey. This house is ross, sammy, carter, and riley's!

I was in complete shock!

ross- ithank you guys so so much!

riker, ryland, and ryland- it's appart of riley and carters birthday present!

riker- now across the street is ratliff, rydel, and savannah's house!

ratliff's pov

Me- thank you guys so much! It means a lot!

Rydel was standing right next to me with sav on her hip in shock but with a huge smile plastered across her face!

As soon as delly snaps out of it we race over to our new house and look around at our new two story house.After awhile we unload all our stuff and enjoy our new house!

ross's pov

After my brothers leave we explore our new house, unpack, and enjoy our new house!

How was this chapter?! I honestly thought it was pretty good myself! Im out of my crap mood and im so sorry i havent updated in awhile, were painting my room a green blue color and its harder than i thought it would be so now i have to sleep in our activity room..fffuuunnn!

-Eleanor<3