chapter 33

riker's p.o.v

I wake up to see every one asleep...on the floor...in the kitchen. All of a sudden I get the worst headache ive ever had!

riker: IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!!

suddenly everyone wakes up to the screaming of carter, riley, and savannah.

sammy: ugg kill me now!

rydel: Im gonna throw up *as she sprints to the bathroom*

ross: im never drinking another freaking drink ever again

I just fall back asleep and sammy and rydel (after rydel throws up) take care of the babies.

sammy: Weres the fudging motrin!

me: top cabnet in the blue basket

             sammy's pov

Im never drinking again! After I took care of the twins I took a motrin

Im taking a nap on the couch to get rid of this killer headache! Rydel lays on the other end of the couch and we soon fall asleep!

     ross's pov

I went into the living room I see sammy's arm across rydels face and rydels leg on sammy's chesed (my friend and I woke up like this..dont ask).  I lay down in the chair and fall asleep.

rockey's pov

Im not sure what happend last night but all I know is that I got drunk..really drunk... I have a major hangover and all I do is want to sleep. I lay on the floor in the living room and quickly fall asleep.

Hey guys! Im in a really crappy mood and cried until I fell asleep last night...but I just love you guys so much I had to update! Sorry for the crappy chapter but im going to end this book soon because I have absolutely no clue were this is going....I might change my mind but again im in a crappy mood so my feelings might change! I have a funny story...My dad and I were at the grocery store and I was wearing my old justice sweatpants with a t-shirt and my hair was in an extremely messy bun and I was in "that" isle of the store when He and his friend come in that isle with his older sister...I DIED!!!! It was so embarrising! Any way im going ti sleep:)

-Eleanor<3