chapter 11

I was in my bathroom trying to pry this make-up off my eyes when i felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to look to see who it was but i only got to see him for a second as he crashed his lips on mine making us make out...hard! I then feel my zipper being pulled down and falling benethe me.

I take a breather and un hook my bra making it fall in front of me, next i pull down my under wear! I watch as he pulls his boxers down.

We start to make out again, after a while I like his bottom lips making me explore his mouth! My legs started to wobble as he explored my mouth. He must have noticed becouse he picked me up making me stradle my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck!

He makes his way over to my bed hovering over me holding his own wieght above me.

"Are you ready?" He asks me in his hot sex voice

"JUST DO IT!" I yelled practicly begging!

As he slowly entered me I moaned as loud as possible! Its funny how we just started and he already is in controll. He thrust into me while I moan his name over and over again! As he hit my G-spot i arched my back letting my long blonde hair dangle and moaned and screamed his name at the same time!

He then let out of me moving down sucking on my boobs slightly, he moved to my belly button then to my area! He began sucking sticking his warm tounge in and out of my hole! I grip his hair as tight as I could!

"rooosssssss" was all i managed to get out

I then cumed in his mouth as he kept going! Since he was making me feel so good I decided to return the favor! I flipped us over to wear I was on top! I kissed every inch until I got to it.I stuck it in my mouth wrapping my tounge around it! I look up and he is totally out of it.

He flips us back over and enters me again entering me, He hit my G-spot again making me grab his hair and moan his name!

I suddenly hear the door open but we didnt care! I looked over and

saw.....

So I want to know if you guys know who walked in on ross and sammy!

love you lovilies,

EleanorXOXO