chapter 20

As I wake up I see ross starring at me with big eyes.

"hey beutiful" ross says

"hey perv" I replied

"what are we doing today?"

"well im going to work on my room all day"

"can I help!"

"ummm no!'

I say getting up

"why"

"because I want to work on it by myself"

I say walking into my room. The paints dry so I move bed in the middle of my room and hang my mirror next to the door.Then I get my christmas lights and hang them all around the cieling. I then put my dresser under my bedroom window. It looked perfect!

I go into my bathroom and leave it the way it was just reorganized.I sigh and go to my dresser, I pull out short blue jean shorts with a tanktop that has a sunset in the backround that says love at sunset I struggle to find my grey vans but I eventually do.

When I got down stairs I see Rydelington on the couch cuddling.

I go into the kitchen and grab a water and an apple when riker, rocky, ross, and ryland walk in.

"sammy whens youre birthday?" riker asks

"on halloween which I guess in three days" i repliy

"well were all going costume shopping today as a family" rockey said

awesome! everyone started to scream!

we got into the car and about ten minutes later we pulled into a store that said amys costumes and then I got exited!

The next chapters going to be them goofing of in the costume store like the lynch family does.

love you lovilies, EleanorXOXO