chapter 16

I was in my room all day and all I ate all day was a couple of strawberrys! I guess no one cared about me because only rossy visited me every hour on the hour!

I finally get out of bed and look in my mirror! I looked horrible! I cried all my mascara and eyeliner of so it was running down my cheecks. I quickly wipe it off and go down stairs to find ross, rocky, ratliff, ryland, rydel and riker dancing like crazies to party rock anthem I about died of laughter!

I decided to join this party and start dancing with them! Right in the middle of the song rat-boy picked delly up and ran to the back yard frowing her into the pool! She didnt come back up in a few seconds so ratliff jumped in and a couple seconds later her comes up with a passed out delly!

Give her mouth to mouth!Ratliff pluggs rydels nose and attach his lips to hers coming up after a few seconds he did it again and right in the middle dellys eyes shoot open!

"I saved her!" ratliff chanted

"whatever helps you sleep at night" i say patting his back

"what do you mean sammy?" he questioned

"she did the same thing I did, she faked it to get you to kiss her you idiot!" I say

We look over at Rydel whos cheeks are rose pink!

"How about we go night swimming?!" i suggest but soon after I remember

period!

I finished it yesterday! yyyuuusss

Delly and I run upstaires into our rooms and I put on a sky blue strapless bikini!As I walk out I see delly in a strapless baby pink bikini!We walk outside and Ross and Ratliff stand in front of us with there mouths wide open! We walk slowly past them and untie my long blonde hair making it fall to my mid back!

I notice delly doing back flips of the diving board. As surfboard came on I did a double back flip of the diving board. As I pop my head above water I notice ross and ratliff staring at us like we were the most amazing thing on planet earth!

As we climbed over the side of the pool up all night comes on and we all started dancing and swimming to the words! It was one of the best nights ive had in a while!

So i forgot to mention that surfboard is by cody simpson and up all night is by one direction! hope you enjoyed!

love you lovilys,

EleanorXOXO