Jeff x reader

(Contains sexual content and language )

You were sitting on your bed listening to music with your eyes closed. You heard a knock and your face enlightened as you saw none other than Jeff
"Looking beautiful today Jeff." You said giggling.
"The same to you my lady." He said kissing your hand and sitting on the bed next to you. "Watcha listening to?" Jeff ask.
"Here." You said handing him an earbud. You leaned into his chest snuggling with him as you to listened to your favorite music. Jeff played with your (hair description) hair and kissed your forehead and you looked up at him smiling.
"Y/N... umm... do you think.." Jeff stuttered which wasn't like him at all considering he just said whatever came to his mind.
"Yes Jeff?" You asked looking up to meet his eyes.
"Could we maybe.. take are relationship to the next level." He said and he looked away in embarrassment assuming that you were going to say no to him.
"Of course Jeff." You said kissing his forehead. And with that Jeff had you pinned down to the bed smiling with that crazy smile. He began to lick the shell of your human/animal ears which made you moan in pleasure. "Good girl" he said to you which made you get even wetter. He kissed down from your ear to your neck searching for your sweet spot. He was being very unsuccessful at this which made him grunt in annoyance and you giggled. You lifted your knee up to his crotch and began to rub him there causing him to moan. You did this until he finally found your sweet spot and you moaned out loud. You could feel Jeffs erection rub against your thigh and you could tell that he was getting uncomfortable so you decided it was your turn now.

You sat up and began to take Jeffs sweatshirt off, once you had it off and saw Jeffs muscular chest an idea came to your head and you smirked mischievously at him, before slipping out from under him and running out of the room with his sweat shirt "y/n get back here!" Jeff said playfully. "You'll have to find me." You said giggling. You were currently hiding under a sink and we're doing your best to breathe quietly, which if your like me only made you breathe louder. "Come out y/n." Jeff said and you could hear him smirking. "Oh I wonder where she is." Jeff said tapping his chin which made you feel like a little five year old playing hide in seek. "Gottcha!" Jeff yelled pulling you out from under the sink smirking. "You've been a bad girl y/n." He said while glaring smirking and licking his lips all at the same time.

He dragged you by your feet as you crawled at the floor playfully trying to get free. He finally got you in the room and locked the door pinning you in the corner. And that's when you looked down, the whole time you were naked. Jeff seeing you relive this burst out laughing and fell on the floor holding his now bare chest. "I won't be the only one for long." You said and before Jeff could even get the time to answer you had tackled him to the ground. You pulled at his black dress pants, before pulling them off only to see a GINORMOUS Bulge in his boxers. You smirked at this and began to rub him with your knee again and he grunted. "That must be very uncomfortable." You whispered in his ear seductively. "Not for long ." He yelled before ripping his boxers off and without warning thrust into you. "Gahhhh!!" You yelled feeling the blood trickle down your legs. "Just tell me when your ready" he said sweetly and began to whisper sweet nothings in your ear. 

Once the pain had subsided you nodded for him to move. After a while tho you amused to the pain , tho considering it took a while because Jeff didn't even stretch you out. He began to move slowly but picked up the pace as you called out his name. You could here Jeff grunting as he thrust into you which turned you on very much. "Ahh-Jeff!" You screamed in pleasure. "Moan for me baby girl!" He yelled out load which was about to just send you over the edge. "Ahh-right there Jeff!" You screamed as he hit your g-spot. He then lifted your legs to get a better view from that angel and continued to thrust. You noticed Jeff began to slow down. "Almost there?" You asked and he nodded exhausted. You finally climaxed and he pulled out of you and went on your chest.

You had thought got Jeff was done by how tired he looked but man were you wrong. He suddenly grabbed your hips from behind placing you on your hands  and feet. He pulled your hips up to his thigh as his cock twitched with anticipation. Yet again he did not warn you and went straight ahead to thrust into you. But this time he did not let you adjust and he continues to slam into you. "Jeff -ahh- how do you have any energy left *pants* ?" You asked genuinely interested on why he was still able to move ,when your legs felt like jellow. "Anything for you baby girl." He said moaning. Yet again Jeffs thrust slowed down and you screamed where all the neighbors could definitely here "Jeeeeeffffff!!!!!!!!" And with that you climaxed and so did he. He pulled out of you panting and pulled you close to him.

EXTENDED ENDING 

You were sitting on the couch snuggling close to Jeffs chest watching the news because Jeff always loved to see himself and that was usually what was on the news.

News reporter- it appears that another murder was done by the serial killer Jeff was done last night in the town of (your town) it appears there was no body found but towns people claim to have heard a cry for help of someone creaming Jeff before the noise stopped. They also claim that they heard screaming before this.

You hid your face in your hands out of embarrassment, and Jeff laughed out loud proud of his accomplishment