Depressed Eyeless jack x reader

⚠️ warning : This story contains self harm, language, violence, and sexual content . Read at your own risk

     Black tears leaked between your breast and soaked into your shirt. What was in front of you led you to leave this go unnoticed. The young male crouched in front of you and your arms wrapped around his strong body. But him being in this state made his ribs feel prominent and his body frail. Whatever the world thought of him you knew you loved him. You leaned your soft lips onto his sweaty forehead kissing him. You almost shed a tear yourself feeling the sweat , it helped you realize how stressed he was. His body shook and you leaned back against the wall. He laid his head on your breast and you took his arm in your hands.
You traced your fingers over the fresh scars on his arm and sighed. He winced at your touch and you shushed him. You brought your lips to his arm and kissed the cuts gingerly hoping the gesture would help show him how much you truly cared. You kept his arm in your left hand , taking your right hand and rubbing it in circles on his bare back and body yet again sighing. You hoped he would fall asleep although it was only 9 in the afternoon.
You happened to find him in this state at the mansion. You had woken up with his soft cleaned, cut less body next to you in the morning and went on a mission. You had finished your mission quickly that night and were going to surprise him in joining him on his afternoon shower . When you opened the door you saw the running water was only a distraction.
Now you were here laying on the floor with him. He was still so shaken he couldn't even tell you what had happened. But you knew him and he would tell you when he was ready. He didn't dare keep a secret from his angel. You looked at jack and smiled a little. Right now more than anything you knew that he wanted to feel loved and that you truly did love him. You laid him gently on the floor and he whimpered from the sudden loss of heat and love. You walked to your shared bed, it was large in size . You pulled back the soft covers completely taking them off and exposing the bed. You walked to the closet pulling out a sheet that was almost like leather in material. You often used it because of how easy it was to clean. It also didn't get as hot as your covers and Jack liked to way it felt. You threw the sheet on over your bed and walked over to Jack. You could tell he was slightly smiling and you helped him up and laid him down on his back.
You knew Jack wouldn't let you clean his cuts or put a special lotion like ointment on ointment body. The smell of it always calmed his nerves. Giving him rewards was always an easy way to convince him to let you put them in him. You looked under your bathroom sink and pulled out rubbing alcohol ,cotton balls,some gauze and the lotion. Jack frowned when he saw you walk out of the bathroom.
You put your finger to his lips before he could complain "afterwards I promise." He nodded solemnly and you giggled. You poured a little of the alcohol onto the cotton and gently dabbed it onto his arm. He hissed , baring his teeth and shutting his eyes tightly. You knew he was overreacting and could handle the pain better based on what he's been through but it still bothered you to see him in pain. You finished the job as quickly as you could and began wrapping the gauze . He let out an audible sigh and it warmed your heart to know what you had done helped him.
You opened the jar of lotion and rubbed them over his muscles. His body relaxed noticeably as you continued. The warm scent of it made you relax too. He tensed as you began to rub the lotion on his legs and near his junk but avoiding the area. You knew he probably would have liked it there but if you allowed him to already get an erection he wouldn't be able to control himself for you to finish. In a few minutes you had finished and washed your hands. Jack was noticeably feeling better when you came back in the room. His smile was wide and he clearly was ready for you as he already had an erection when you came back.
     You still had your shorts and T-shirt on so you began to strip for him and he squeaked forcing you to hold back a laugh. When you were done giving him his show you rubbed his dick in between your crotch.
     "Fーfuck" he whisper and you did your best to hold back a moan. You decided to make him wait though and you swung your body around putting your bear ass right in his face. You slowly licked his shafts and you giggled as he moaned again. You swirled your tongue around his head and took him full in a few times. Just before you were about to start going hard on him he grabbed your hips forcing himself to take a face full of pussy. You felt him force his tongue into your opening and rub your clit with his thumb.
      "Ah J-Jack...." he cut you off before you could finish your sentence. " No , I'm daddy"
"Yes daddy" you corrected yourself. "Good girl" he said smacking your ass and plunging 3 fingers into your pussy. You squeaked a little bit and you could sense he was smirking.
    "Get on all fours and out your ass in the air. Don't come down till I say to." You nodded in response . "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you" he chuckled.
   "Yes."
"Yes what?"
"yes Daddy" you whispered.
"I must be def because I can't hear you" 
"YES DADDY" you screamed loud enough for the whole mansion to hear. You knew you had to do some explaining later .
"Good girl" he said and gave you a hickey on your ass before positioning himself with your ass hole. You squealed at little at the thought. You had had sex with Jack but never done anal with him before. The thought of his size made you tremble . He noticed your body tense and he leaned forward kissing your neck.
"I won't be able to get in easily if you don't relax. I won't hurt you I promise." You nodded in response and this time he didn't reprimand you. He grabbed the pillow and out it in your face. " Bite down on this" he explained.
   He repositioned himself with you and you nodded letting him know you were ready. He grabbed your hips and gently pushed himself in . You but down hard on the pillow almost making your teeth hurt. You could feel small amounts of warm blood trickle down your legs. Jack rubbed your back in circles a few times before thrusting in and out of you. "Ah y|n your ass is almost as good as your pussy" Jack shuddered. You knew Jack would enjoy this and that he needed it but it wasn't as enjoyable for you but you put up with it. The bed rocked back and forth as Jack thrusted into you. He grabbed your left back leg wrapping it around his body thrusting into you ass deeper. He moaned aloud and you squealed in response. Your ass suddenly got warmer and uncomfortably you could feel his seed falling down your legs. He pulled out and plopped onto the bed sighing. You knew he wasn't done but would need a few minutes to recharge.

"Go get a condom" he sounded exasperated with the thought of having to relax for a minute and not continue straight on. You nodded and quickly got one for him. You put it on him yourself and as you did so he got another noticeable erection. He laid you on your back your stomach facing the ceiling . He gave each of your breast a quick small kiss before  picking your legs up and lining up with you. He pushed in slowly. "Ahh Daddy yes!" You gave another audible scream as he thrusted into you continuously . "Baby girl you feel so good" he said. To him this comment was less than generous as he couldn't begin to tell you how he felt. "Harder Daddy" You squeaked . "yes baby girl . Say my name ." "Daddy Jack!" He purred hearing both names at once and flipped on his back making you bounce on his dick. He groped your breast moaning . You came but continued to bounce on him until he had finished himself. Once he sighed and laid back you got off on him taking the condom off.
     You removed the leather sheet form the bed and covered Jack with the blankets. He was already half asleep. You walked over kissing his forehead and sighing at his bandages. He had irritated them again during your session and you changed them once more. Your laid down on his chest and he was awake enough just to notice you and wrap his arms around you lovingly.