Chapter 4:The New Dragon Warrior

It has been around about a year since Tai Lung's return and it is christmas time while Tai and Tigress are out getting a tree they are greeted by an old goat who makes people pay money to show them their future.

"That is 35 Yaun, for a real one" the fortune teller said as she took the money from Tai and but some of his furr in a bowl "I see...A Snow Leopard...and a Tiger but wait...the Snow Leopard has been given the dargons scroll!"the goat said before going wide eyed and standing up.

"that is it? What about Tigress?..." Tai was cut off when Tigress placed her paw on his "give it a break Tai Tai" Tigress said smirking at her new nickname for the snow leopard who is now her boyfriend (don't worry I'll make a new chapter after the story tieing up loose ends)

"Alright Kitten" Tai retorted which was replied with Tigress' intimidating Stare which Tai brushed off as a playful joke "that ain't gonna work anymore sweeheart" Tai said lightly tapping her nose with his index finger on his right paw.

The Tiger was mesmorised by the snow leopards new name for her that she forgot what she was about to say to him, lucky for him she did though "well...thank you for the fortune" Tigress said bowing to the goat before helping Tai carry a giant tree to the Jade Palace for the holidays.

Meanwhile Shifu is having a deep talk with Po about him and his out bursts of rage whenever he sees Tai And Tigress together "But Shifu! Come on, Tai is a bad dude, you cannot seriously believe he has changed!?" Po yelled which in return shifu tapped his knee with a bamboo staff.

"If Master Tigress trusts him, then I trust him, he was my son once, I gave him a second chance and he took it" Shifu explained with a slight ear twitch as he heard the door open and instep Tai Lung and Tigress carrying a giant tree "woah Guys..." Mantis said looking at the tree in awe.

"Well having /two/ strong felines helps out alot"Tigress said cracking her back causing her entire body to relax "seems little kitty has found the crack I put in your back" Tai chuckled softly as he put the tree against the wall of the Jade palace with a smirk across his lips.

"Mhm..."Tigress said as she sat on the floor in a circle her not noticing that she just sat down in Tai's lap, honestly...Tai didn't mind it "tch...Tai and Tigress" Po said in an almost insulting way "Po!" Shifu yelled hitting Po's stomach "you need to learn that you cannot keep this grudge on!"

"I called dibs though Shifu!" Po yelled before covering his mouth causing Tai and Tigress along with the rest of the masters to stare at Po other than Monkey and Mantis of course since they already knew.

"Elaborate on that, Panda" Tai said slowly standing up as he placed Tigress next to Viper before cracking his knuckles "you know, call dibs..like I called it"Po said gulping "oh wow now you are calling a beautiful, smart, strong and independant Kung Fu Master a thing, you disgust me" Tai said spitting next to Po's foot just showing no other emotion since his face made the face you make when you have something sour in your mouth, mixed with sheer and utter disgust.

"If you cannot accept that then you were never to be the dragon warrior!" Shifu said in an angered tone before holding his hand out "Give it here po"

"Give what? I don't have anything" Po said hiding the dragon scroll behind his back "he means this Panda" Tai said grabbing the scroll from Po's hands and holding it out to Shifu "No my son, it has it's right owner now" Shifu said with a smile.