Chapter 6:How The Snow Leopard and Tiger became a couple

(This is a prequel chapter, explaining Tai and Tigress and how they became a couple)

It was like a Normal day in the Jade Palace, in the training hall where everyone was training "Father, allow me to train with Tigress, please" the snow leopard said looking at the tiger train causing a faint blush to come across his face.

"Hm? Alright...my son" Shifu said snapping his fingers to the Tiger "Master Tigress, you shall be training with Tai Lung" the red panda said looking at the felines before walking over to the others.

"Why do you want me to train with you Tai Lung?" Tigress asked leaping over and landing infront of the snow leopard before putting her paw on her hip and glaring into the snow cats eyes.

"Well I just need someone who Ican go all out against" he said trying to stop himself but he purred, causing the Tiger to growl and slam her paw against the wall, putting both her paws on either side of Tai Lungs head.

"You really believe that, purring will make me be with you? If so, youvare hard out of luck" she chuckled lightly before noticing a flute in the snow leopards belt with a smirk across her lips her tail wrapped around it and pulling it out of his lavender belt.

"This yours?" She asked taking it in her paw out of her tail with a faint smirk "Yeah?" Tai replied making it sound more like a question.

"Play it.." Tigress said holding it out to him "Anything for you my stripped feline" Tai said being returned by having Tigress roll her lava-like eyes which caused a blush to faintly come over his face.

So he slowly raised the flute up to his lips before licking them and beginning to softly play a tune, one that is meant to relax any feline and it worked on Tigress, making her shudder before sitting on the floor with her back against the wall "keep playing" she softly says closing her eyes and unclenching her stripped paws.

Then the snow leopard smiles and keeps playing his flute, even using his tail to gently rub her arm as a blush to come across her face and gently grabbing his tail and wrapping it around hers as the snow leopard stops he leans down to the tiger and runs a finger down her right cheek.

"I am so, so sorry for all I have ever done to you and I hope you can forgive me" he said while noticing her paw pressing his one against her cheek while purring.

"All is forgiven..Tai Tai" she said giving him a rare smile with her eyes closed and pressing her head against his chest after standing up.

"Tigress..would you...maybe I dunno... perhaps we can go and...have something to eat?" He asks her as he wraps an arm around her,listening to her soft and gentle purr.

"You mean like a date?" She asks as she keeps her face in his chest, absorbing his heat and scent.

"Y-Yeah I guess"

"Tai...of course" she said as she planted a soft kiss on his head all the while blushing brighter.

"Thank you!" He yelled as he picked her up and spun her around in a circle before tripping over and rolling down a hill, landing in a pile of Lotus Flowers with the tiger under him and gentle tugging at his belt with her tail "I need you, I...I'm in my heat" the tiger said blushing brighter.

"I want you Tiger" tai replied before giving her another kiss and slowly rolling up her vest.

A few moments later

Tai and Tigress lay under their clothes, sweating as they gaze up at the moon "wow..you're mouth felt amazing" Tai said purring softly as he felt tigress press her index finger softly against his lips "shut up and kiss me"she replied before kissing his lips....