Chapter 10

I laid down on my bed as I closed my eyes.

"Things are just starting to get exciting," I mumbled to myself.

I got up and changed into my nightgown, basically the shirt I was wearing that day and underwear. I felt myself getting sleepy and my eyelids got heavier and heavier.

'Damn traveling is a pain it always leaves me so exhausted,' I thought before falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Alexis's POV)•

The next day I woke and dragged myself to the dining room.

"Morning," I mumbled to Ciel as I sat down.

He didn't say much, I guess even Ciel isn't a morning person. I rested my head on the table trying to get even a little bit of sleep. Sebastian brought me some breakfast.

"Damn Sebastian this so is good!" I said with wide eyes.

I finished my plate quickly and savored every bite. I went back to my room and slept for a little bit longer. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I mumbled an 'it's open,' so I didn't have to get up. Mey-Rin told me they were gunna go swimming at the lake. I asked why so early and it turned out that I slept till noon. Mey-Rin gave me a swimsuit that Sebastian supposedly made just for me. It was a Black bikini, a little out going for me but still beautiful. It was surprising just like the dress it looked beautiful on me. When I felt ready I walked out of my room to be greeted with Mey-Rin wearing her swimsuit, waiting for me patiently.

"Oh my lord you look absolutely fantastic!" She said as she fawned over me.

"Oh well thanks," I said suddenly feeling self conscious.

Mey-Rin and I walked to the lake in silence, when we got to the lake Bard and Finny were already in the water having fun. Finny told me I looked nice which ended with me blushing, anyway we proceed to play in the water and enjoy the nice day. After a while I went over to Ciel who was sitting in the shade reading a book.

"Hey why aren't you swimming it's a perfect day," I said said as I sat down.

"Why not?"

"Hey there's no need to be sassy," I said getting defensive.

"And there's no need for you to talk to me," Ciel said as he closed his book.

"I was just trying to be a good friend!" Ok now I'm pissed.

"Friend?"

"Yeah we're friends right?"

"Umm..."

"I'm taking that as a yes!" I stated with a thumbs up.

"I never-" Ciel was cut off by an old fuck yelling like a mad man.

"We got him, the bad dog it's James's dog, the punishment is about to begin!" said the man running to I guessed was the punishment area.

"Well this should be interesting," Ciel said getting up.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you enjoyed this," I said as I followed Ciel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Sorry it took me so long to update, I've just been busy with school and everything, also sorry the chapter is so short, I wanted to make it longer but as I said I'm very busy. Anyways tell me is you see any grammar or spelling errors, peace out nerds.