◆Chapter 1◆

Forcing a smile is difficult, but when I saw Kin standing in front of me, I think forcing a smile is the easiest way to cover up all the bullshits my father just made. I stood up and Kin greeted me with a kiss on my lips. He's wearing his white long sleeve polo which is folded to his elbow, partner it with ripped jeans and a messy hair, perfect hottie. I can't help but think how lucky I WAS to be loved and owned by Kin Samerson. But not anymore.

"You look stunning tonight sweetheart, you don't know how proud I am just by staring at you" I know Kin I know, you too, you look so hot and you don't know how much I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.

"sweetheart, you never fail to fool me"

"I'm not fooling you, you really look beautiful in your black dress, speaking of black, what are you? are you mourning or something? pfft quiet unusual" 

He let out a small laugh to his joke, Kin, if only it's just a piece of joke I would love to laugh with you. But you're right, I'm mourning... mourning for our relationship to end soon.

"yes nagluluksa ako, at idadamay kita, kaya wait ka lang" coz Im gonna break your heart later. I'm really sorry.

"hahaha let's mourn together sweetheart, I love you" Damn, I finish my wine. Why does it have to be this difficult. Bakit kung kailan masaya na, okay na, akala mo yun na, tapos ayan! We fought hard, we built a strong foundation in our relationship so no one could ever break us apart. But what happened now? This is agony to bear. I don't know how long till I can hold this tears, seeing him happy right now crumples my heart knowing that I will break up with him later. Where is my conscience? maybe I'm a monster too...

"A penny for your thoughts?"

He reaches my hand and looks at me. I didn't look at him, instead I look at the waiter who's serving our dish for tonight. I heard him sigh so I smiled and shook his hand.

"Let's just eat?"

He nodded but not a chance he did not get his eyes off me. I caught up in his gaze, a sweet sad eyes welcome me, it's as if he's finding some answers to his own questions which if I know, has been messing with his mind. I just wanted to stop all of this, but I'm not ready yet, not now. Please.

I've been with Kin for three years. Three fucking years and it will just end up like this, me marrying his father. I did not even had the chance to meet his father for the past three years, and now here I am... our paths have crossed.

Thinking of marrying Lucas, he's older than me, 35 perhaps. And the fact that he's my boyfriend's father...I don't know what could be worse than that. I don't know what will happen to my life, to our lives. I think of Kin's reaction when he finds out everything, it will surely break his heart. I'm so sorry Kin, but my family needs me, they need my help. And if this "help" will save my family, which by means losing you, I will do it. At the end of the day, what matters to my family, matters to me as well. My parent's future is in my hands.

"Tell me seriously Althea what's your problem? Hindi ako sanay na ganito ka and I know somethings really bothering you. Don't you trust me?"

Naluluha ako, why of all the women in the world why me? why? This is not the right time to tell him although he's really persuading me to do so... It's too early for him to know, too early for us to end. I need some more time... 

"I'm sorry Kin, natulala lang kasi ako sa kagwapohan mo. "

He releases a deep sigh and gave me a faint smile..

"whatever your problem is, I know you can handle it. Remember that I will always be here for you"         

Ngumiti ako..and with a broken heart, I said what my heart really feels...

"I love you Kin"

"I love you most Althea"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Are you sure you don't wanna go home?"

I shook my head and wrapped my arms to his. We're here inside of his Audi while we park the car outside his condo. Maybe staying for tonight is the least I can do, to atleast be happy, for the last time. 

"I want to be with you Kin"

"okay sabi mo yan ha, wala ng atrasan Althea"

He gave me his playful grin, what the hell is he thinking? I smile by the thought of it. A minute later I suddenly recall his last words... "Wala ng atrasan".  If I'm not mistaken, it's his father's favorite motto. Geez Althea, what runs in his blood, runs in their blood.

"Hurry up Kin, time is running"

We headed to his condo. It's not my first time to sleep with him, honestly speaking I gave all of myself to him. I thought he's the one for me.. He's mine and I'm his. Haha, funny to know na isang malaking panaginip lang pala ang lahat. 

When went to his own pad, which he bought it by himself. I am so proud of him, all the money he used to buy all the things he needs is from his own hardwork. Never heard him ask help from his father. I did not even heard a single story of him. I'm referring to Lucas.

I went inside and took off the jacket he gave me, revealing my bare skin touched by the autumn light of his lamp. Kin looks at me, studying every inch of me from my head to toe, and leads his eyes back to my breast and to me.

"Shit Althea...I wanna rip that dress off and make love to you right at this moment, damn you're hot as hell"

"I don't know Kin but I think, uhm maybe, I'll do the same?"

I seductively said while walking towards him. He's still on his place, nothing changed, except for that bulge thing down there. When I got near him I instantly wrapped my arms around his nape while he reach for the zipper at the back of my dress and unzip it.

"So this is the reason why you don't wanna go home huh sweetheart?"        

He playfully smiles at me, teasing me by trailing his hands on my hips down to my bottom. The sex god can't be tame now huh

"Where do you think your hands going?"

"to the place where they called home"

And he owns my mouth to his heart's content. I kissed him back. We're both giving ourselves pleasure. He carried me without breaking our kiss and gently landed me to his soft warm bed. This time, I didn't think of anything else but only US...thinking how we both love each other, how we both love every inch of each other. I look at the naked man on top of me, he's perfect, totally perfect, I couldn't even ask for more.

He kissed me, he kissed every part of me and that's why I love him so much. He loves me as to how much I love him; I love the feeling of him inside me, and of us being one.

"Hold on sweetheart, I'm cumming"

He said with heavy breathing, I cupped his face and moan his name until we both reached our climax. I shattered in every pieces, Kin embrace me and lied down beside me. We were both hugging each other. I don't want to end this day. But fate is in control.

"I love you Kin"

"I love you most Althea"

and with that, silence filled the room, same with darkness. It's what they say, the calm before the storm.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

This chapter is revised.