012

Jared still has me wrapped in his arms the following morning. I smile to myself before gently getting myself out. I put on some black panties and a black bra. I put on my skinny jeans, a burgundy spaghetti strap, some burgundy sneaker, and my 'Fuck Off' leather jacket.

"Jared, up!" I smack him upside the head. "You have training, and I'm about to leave for Seattle prison."

Jared jumps up, looking around. He sighs when he realizes what's going on. "Thanks babe."

Jared kisses me before he leaves my room. I smile before I brush my red hair. Rachel and Emily enter my room, and sit on my bed.

"I adore your hair." Rachel smiles at me as we walk towards the vehicles. "It's long, and healthy."

"I wash it." I shrug as I get in behind the wheel of my car.

Rachel is laughing as she gets in the back, Emily is in the front passenger's seat. I turn my radio onto my Linkin Park CD before I pull away from their house.

~small time skip

The prison is behind electric fended for those idiots who want to attempt escaping. The building is large and built of red brick; looking luminous and dangerous. It looks like one of those places in horror movie that when you enter, you never exit.

"This place is beyond creepy." I whisper to the girls.

"Agreed." Rachel whispers.

"Wanna go in alone?" Emily asks as we find a parking space beside a royal purple hummer. 

"I need to do this alone, Emily." I reply. "No matter what he did, he is still my father."

I walk into the building, and through the medal detector.

"Visitor?" The girar, Smitty, asks.

"Jaxon Fleming." I reply. "I'm visiting Jaxon Fleming."

"Relation?" Smitty asks, after he dribbles the one I'm visiting down.

"I'm his daughter, Tori."

Smitty looks up at me with his baby blue eyes, and nods. "I'm surprised you're visiting the bastard."

"Trust me, sir, I am too." I sigh.

"This is Caleb, he will bring you to the yard."

Caleb is a young male, around 25. He has brown hair and bright green eyes. He stands to about 6'0. He is also an Aussie.

"You are very brave, miss Fleming."  Caleb tells me when we reach the yard. He grabs his blow horn. "Jaxon Fleming ,have a visitor. It is your brave daughter."

I see Jaxon's eyes snap towards me, disbelief and shock written in them. His black strips are kindly ripped and blood stained. He struts over and tries hugging me; Caleb stops him.

"No physical contact, mr Fleming." Caleb warns. "Smitty and Davis are right beside the doors if you try anything out of the way."

"Tori." Jaxon sighs. "I heard about your graduation."

I take a seat on the bench beside my 'father'. "Just yesterday."

"Oh, Tori, happy 18th birthday." Jaxon smiles. "I remember."

I blush. "I could have sworn you forgot when mom died."

"Never." Jaxon sighs. "I want to apologize for how I did. They are letting me out early."

"When?" I ask. "I can pick you up. But u can't live with you."

"Why can't you live with me?" He asks. "I get out tomorrow."

"I'm engaged." I show him the ring.

He smiles. "Can I walk you down the isle, at least?"

"Of course, Ja—- dad." I reply. "What time tomorrow?"

"Noon." He replies.

"I'll be here." I reassure him. "I have to go, my friends will worry."

"I'm sorry again, Tori." Jaxon calls after me as I reach Caleb.

"He tell you about his early release?" Caleb asks as we enter the building again.

"Yes." I reply. "I'll be up here tomorrow at noon."

Caleb opens the gates as we reach them. "I'll see you then, Tori. Happy birthday. Jaxon told me."

I shake Caleb's hand and I leave the prison gates.

"So, how's it go?" Emily asks as soon as I start te car.

"He gets out tomorrow at noon, they are letting him out." I reply. "Caleb, the kind Aussie cop, says that Jaxon had anger management and parenting classes while behind bars, and seems better."

"You picking him up?" Rachel asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"I'll ride with you." Rachel says softly to me.

"I appreciate it, Rach." I sigh. "I don't think I'd be able to manage Jaxon alone."

"You won't be alone."

I park beside Emily's jeep when we make it to Sam's. I walk inside, and Jared pulls me into a hug.

"How did the visit go, babe?" Jared asks lovingly.

"He gets out early." I reply.

"When is early?" Sam asks from his spot at the door way. 

"Tomorrow at noon." I reply. "Rachel is riding."

"No she's not." Sam sighs. "I'll ride. Jared, you're beta, be sure the pack gets to training and that the actually obey the Cullen's."

"Yes, alpha." Jared says. "Be careful." He says to me. "You too, Sam. Be careful."

I go to my room, and I change into some comfy pajamas. I collapse into my bed, already dreading the long ride to Seattle, despite Sam riding with me. I am dreading it because I know why I am going, to pick Jaxon up from prison.

I close my eyes after staring at the ceiling for a while. A yawn escapes my mouth before I let sleep take over.