021

— another month later —

I sit in my car while Jared is on patrol, ready to go to the Cullen's. Carlisle is doing an ultrasound today. Well, Emmett's gonna do it, because Carlisle is hunting with Esme and Jasper.

I park beside Edwards silver Volvo, and I walk inside. I walk past everyone and I follow Emmett upstairs, I'm still upset with them all but Jasper and Alice.

"Just do you know," Emmett says as he smears the goo on my stomach, "I'm no for the baby either. Just Rosalie and Bella are, and Esme."

I nod. "Okay, Emmett."

Emmett grabs the wand thing and rubs it over my stomach. "There's your baby. Do you earn to know the sex?"

"Please." I smile adoringly at my baby's picture.

Emmett rubs the wand around a little more and finds a good shot of the private area. "It's a girl."

I smile. "Melanie Carmella Cameron."

"P....." Emmett freezes. "Bella's having the baby. Stay here."

——

I walk downstairs and I see Edward barely holding the baby. "I'll take her."

Edward eyes me before handing me the baby girl. "Thanks."

I sit in front of the fireplace, and I see Jasper walk in. "Bella had the baby, and I found out I'm having a girl too, in two more months."

"That's great." Jasper replies. "Is Edward changing Bella?"

"Most likely." I reply. "He thanked me for taking the baby."

Jasper looks down at the baby and smiles. "The packs here." He whispers. "I'll be back."

——

Ending words

Jacob imprinted on Renesme, Edward and Bella's baby. So, the pack couldn't harm her. Melanie, my baby, was born. She has Jared's tan complexion and my green eyes, along with his dark hair.

Jared and I are STILL married, and very happy. We are taking care of Melanie.

There was a misunderstanding with the Volturi about Nessie. They was fibbed to, by Irina Cullen. Irina told Aro, Cauis, and Marcus that Nessie was bitten; Nessie was born, my bitten.

Alice showed Aro her vision of what happens if they fought, then Aro backed down. Everybody lives happily ever after, until Nessie got pregnant with a vampire/human/shape shifter hybrid.

That didn't lead to A fight either. Jason Black was a miniature version of Jake, identical in looks and attitude.

(ThTs it for the story. Thanks for reading.)