Encounter with Leader Ezra

She was tall and pale. Her hair fell
In front of her eyes making it hard to see her. I closed my eyes to see if this was just a dream.

It wasn't.

"You are all here for an important reason."
"and what is that miss blood-sucker?" The boy next to me was about to get his life taken away of he didn't shut his mouth.
"to get your life back." she pulled the loose strands of hair from her face revealing a slash between her eye and nose. None of us bothered to say a word.
"All of you have either discriminated your life, or screwed it up. I'm here to show you what it's like when you're about to loose it." she smirked. This lady was the devil in disguise! I wanted to shout that out, but I kept it to myself.
"you'll be put through a series of obstacles that will determine if you keep your life" she went on. Her voice was low and clear.
In the corner I saw the same boy who had a soft voice. He stared at me with no movement. It was just our eyes locked together. He looked away a few seconds later and walked out of the room. His muscles tightened and he didn't look behind him. He just left without a word.

"Are you listening?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs about making me deaf.

"Yes Mam." I said in a military manner. She took one look at me and went on.

Her voice was clear, but my curiosity drained her out once again. Whoever he is, I want to find out.

Sorry this is a short chapter, but please vote and let me know if you like it!