Terrible friends, Terrible life

"I hate my friends! I hate my school! I hate my life!" Aribella spoke with pure anger in her lungs. She was on her way home from school, but she wasn't sure she was heading home just yet. Her breathing was in quick paces and she fiddled her fingers, too. A rock lay a few feet away from her and all she could think about was letting her anger loose,  so she forced her foot to kick the rock and a little scream let out at the same time. Tears strolled down her soft skin. It was pure beauty she had; you could even say she had a gift. The strands of hair waved in the afternoons wind. The sun was bright and awake. It wasn't the best day to be sad,  but what Aribella had just gone through, she had the right.

A long wooden log lay face down at the edge of the road. It made for the perfect spot to let all her tears out and wrap her mind around things. It was even quit comfy.

"why this life,  why today." she repeated over and over in her head. Aribella was only 17.

Clouds started to cover the sun and rain started to pour down. She checked her phone to check the weather. It said a 11% chance of rain. How could it be raining? Even the clouds were trying to tell her she was depressed. She really wasn't.  People just assumed it after she started to react to all the things they did to her.

She sat for hours pondering about how she would end this miserable mess. A thought came to her head,  but she brushed it away. She felt someone was watching her, but she wasn't sure. A shadow moved across the vague opening.

"who's there?" she attempted to talk to the figure.

No response.

She ignored it and went on with her pondering until someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's only your worst nightmare." those were the last words she heard before everything went blank.

Don't forget to vote!!