Confessions

Me, Ji woo and Euni walk into the swimming club, hoping that we weren't too late and that he left already.

"Oh god..."Euni says as ji woo starts crying again."Stop it already, girl you are gonna find someone else..."
She leans closer to me and whispers."Now i feel like beating the hell out of him..."
I just smile in response.
We all wait for him to come out, and in the end he did.

"Whoah"He says as he steps out."What happened to her?"
He looks at us in confusion.
Silly boy.That was one thing we were supposed to ask you.
"We need to talk.."i drag him aside away from suspicious eyes."What happened between you two exactly?"

"Between us?"he is stupidly unaware of anything."Look, im so confused right now, i have no idea what did i do wrong..."

I sigh and then explain everything Ji woo has said, wishing that this never even happened.

"Uh, yes we had a conversation, and yes she did confess to me."He stops there for a while to breath.
"???"
"But i never said i had a girlfriend, i said i was pleased to have her as my girlfriend, in other words, i accepted her, i asked her to wait and now she is just crying feeling awful for herself.And making me feel more awful."

I thank him for the explanation and beg him to stay a while until we are sure everything is back to how it was.

"Ji woo you got it all wrong girl."i said starting to fill her in with all the good news.
Right as i was done, she rushed to taehyung , arms wide open, and hugged him tight , she was  still crying, but they were tears of joy.

Me and Euni, felt proud of ourselves, i mean-  she felt proud of me.

"We should leave the two love birds now.."
She wraps her arm in mine and we walk away.
We later, stop at her father's shop, and she stays there to help him, and asks me to go home​ rest.

"Sorry i can't walk you home..."She says as she cleans the shop.
"It is okay,..." I say , bot sure whether it was okay or not.
"Bye bye!"Euni gives me a short hug and a smile, and with that, im on my way.

I walked a long way to my house, since the Swimming and tennis clubs were far from where i live.So i just had to walk there , since i didn't trust the taxis to not ask me for my full wallet.

I played songs , skipped, twirled, and did some random moves.
I find myself on the ground.I have hit into someone or something...
I look up to see him there, standing before my eyes, looking down at me.

Beautiful eyes.

He offers me his hand and i take it.After apologizing so much, he told me that it was okay, and he quickly got to the topic i was avoiding.

"Can i know why where you ignoring me ?I have seen you walk around the park before, but you always speed up when you do so, I was trying to figure out what did i do wrong, and i don't have an idea about it." He looked so serious like i never saw him.
"I-"I was at loss of words, i didn't have a reason to ignore him.
He sighs."Im not gonna force anything out of you, just, stop ignoring me and jimin, please."
I had a question in my head, something i wanted to ask him, but i knew my eyes would tear up before i did. I just wanted to know.

"Uh...."I say fighting back the question.
"What is it?"He throws a sort of worried smile on.
"no nothing....."i look away.
Forget it Yeoni,forget that day, you got back your old life, why are you turning back?
I had no control over myself anymore.

"Who was that girl you were kissing in the park?"We both stop walking and he stares at me.

[Dndndndndndndn
how was it?
-Chimchichu~ late night uploads]