i

*a cute picture of joonie, cause why nawt?*

I woke up later , feeling very dizzy, and I don't even remember what happened.
Then it all came flashing to me.

The break up.
Me getting lost in the streets while trying to head back home.

But this didn't look anything like home.

The walls weren't blue in my room.
I didn't have a desk in my room.

This bed isn't mine.

Shit...
I'm kidnapped...

I was too tired , to react and my head was throbbing, but I knew I had to escape before anything bad could happen.

I thought while having a tiny look out of curiosity (and stupidity) at the small teddy bear laying on the desk just half a meter or so away from the bed.

The kidnapper can't have such cute stuff , can they?

Just as I started to walk away from the teddy bear, that my head started throbbing again.

"Ugh..." The world was almost a blur to my eyes. As far as I know, I didn't really need glasses.

I plodded down the stairs, noticing that the room was lit.

I heard tiny whispers, as if someone was talking on the phone.

Although I was like the walking dead right now, I still had ears that worked just fine enough for me to hear what the voice was saying.

I stepped closer, trying my best to not trip over.

"Hm.." The person says."okay...yeah, alright."
That was like the summary of what the person said.(or what I heard)

I couldn't tell whether he was a guy or a girl, but you can't blame me for having 10% energy left. I knew I was gonna faint at any moment, so I just decided to head back to sleep so that even if the person tried to hurt me, I would be able to resist , even if it's just a tiny bit.

"Ji Yeon?" A male voice calls from behind me, it did take me a while to realise it is Jungkook, but I was sure I knew that person.

I was in no interest to have that dramatic scene of me landing into his arms. 'Oh, no , Yeoni!'. That was so cliche, so I just held into something when I turned to face him.

"Hi-" I say. My eyes were barely seeing anything now.

I heard footsteps getting closer, which meant he was probably standing infront of me by the time the sound of them stopped

I'm blind.
Eh, no, but my eyes were shut right now.
My brain was shutting down, so before I fall over, I just sat down on the staircase and slept.

So fast, but who cares?I was so done with all this  shit going on in my head, and around me.

The fact that it was Jungkook , made me feel a little relieved.

At least he wont kill me.

Will he?

-

Next morning was much better. I was back at my house. I didn't even know (or care) why or how did I get here, but I was finally home.

"Home sweet home~" I stretch my arms.

"Noona!" My brother came dashing towards me, and squeezed me tightly.

"Hwani!" I hugged him back.

"Hyung brought you here. He's downstairs." Ji Hwan says.

"Oh"i wanted to thank him for everything.

But then it hit me.

Do I really deserve such a nice and amazing person?

Me, the one who had to break someone's heart because she was a shy bitch, shy enough to break two hearts.

I really hated myself. For doing this to people I loved.

I don't know if I ruined their friendship, yet. But I still want to go back in time and start everything again, the right way this time.

" noona?" My brother waves a hand infront of my face.

I smiled at him, he is so cute.

"I will be there soon.." I pat his head."Give me a minute..."

As soon as he left, tears ran down my face.

I bet you want to know how I feel...

Believe me, I want to know too..