11 - Amusement Park Part One ♡Halloween Special♡

Hey guys! Just a quick a/n! Since it's almost halloween, (well in the Philippines that is) I decided to make a halloween special! Ok! On with the story! I hope you guys enjoy and...

HAVE A SPOOKAY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! (You get what I mean, PopularMMOs and GamingWithJen fans XD)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Serena POV

Weeks have passed by and I finally felt better about what happened. I could never thank Clemont enough. Sure, I'd still feel a bit jealous when I see Ash and Misty - or the other girls - talk to each other, but quickly remembering Clemont, I'd feel better.

Everything was so peaceful and quiet just the last few days ago, but here I am now, sitting on the PokeCenter's couch, sighing as I watched my two friends - May Maple and Dawn Berlitz - arguing.

"I am so not going to a stranger's house and saying 'trick or treat!' Ugh! No!" May argued back, crossing her arms and closing her eyes as she looked away.

"And why is that? Because you're scared? Scared you might get tricked by someone and then them torturing you?" Dawn snapped in a teasing voice.

May's face instantly turned red from both embarresment and anger. She glared at the blue-haired girl, who was smirking.

Why are they fighting, you ask?
Well, it's probably the most stupidest reason ever.

They were arguing whether they should go trick or tricking or go swim for halloween.

I know, I know, just a week ago, I completely broke down just cause I saw my crush talking to another girl. But still. . .

"I am not scared!"

"Oh?" Dawn crossed an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Can we just-" Cilan stepped in, but before he could finish, a very angry Dawn shot him a death glare and he gulped nervously as he stepped back.

"Really, can we just stop?" Clemont spoke up.

"Stop. Interrupting. Us." May clenched her teeth as Clemont gulped.

"Interrpting you with what? Interuppting you with fighting over a stupid reason?" Iris crossed her arms as she stepped in front of the two girls. "Why can't we just stay here for the halloween and have a simple feast?"

Everyone looked at the purple-haired girl.

"What?" She asked.

"No! No! No! We have to go somewhere!" May spoke up.

"Ugh! You are such little kids! Trick or treating? Swimming? Only a kid would do that!" She snapped.

"Fine. When we go swimming, don't come then." May looked away as she crossed her arms.

"I. Don't. Care." Said Iris.

"Fine!" May screamed.

"Fine!" The purple-haired girl responded. 

"Ok. Please, I beg of you. Just freaking shut up." I spoke up.

All eyes turned to me.

"You should shut up." May simply stated.

"I wasn't even saying anything." I casually said.

"Exactly!" She responded.

I really do not get this girl at all.

"Ok. Please. Shut. Up." I said.

"Mind your own buisness." Dawn spoke up, her voice cold and stern. As soon as I heard her speak, anger bubbled inside me. I wasn't even doing anything at all! I was just trying to stop them from arguing so that it could be peaceful again, that's it!

I slowly stood up, the anger bubbling inside me threathening to come out, but before I could do or say anything, Bonnie came to the scene, standing in front of me and Iris. "Can you guys quit it?" everyone kept quiet and looked shocked. "Why can't we just go to the amusement park?"

Everyone looked at the young girl, their eyes wide. Time seemed to have stop. There, in the PokeCenter, was a group of friends gathered around in a circle, with a young girl in the center alongside with a blue-haired and a brown-haired girl. It lookes as though everyone was saying, "Why didn't I thought of that before?"

Then, as I just predicted, everyone looked at Bonnie one last time and screamed at the top of their lungs,

"WHY DID I NOT THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?"

At the same time.

---

"Ok! It's done! We're going to the amusement park tomorrow!"  (A/N: It's nighttime btw) said Bonnie happily, clapping her hands together.

"See, Dawn and May? You don't have to spend the entire night arguing about whether to go trick or treating or swimming." Iris spoke up, ever so slightly shaking her head fron left to right.

"I wasn't talking to you." Dawn simply replied.

"I was just saying." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, why you-"

"Ok. Ok. Stop. We don't want to fight anymore, do we?" Ash said.

But instead of shouting or giving him a death glare like what they did earlier to Cilan and Clemont, the three girls calmed down and soon enough, everyone slept peacefully.

Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!