Chapter 3

When I got home, I sat down at the dinner table and ravenously ate up my whole plate of food. Dad had made lasagne: my favourite.

My family had never really been very close and we would never usually eat dinner together unless it was a special occasion. However, my family decided that it would be a good idea to start eating dinner together in our new house. Great! This means awkward family conversations.

"So how was your day out, Demi?" my Mum asked my sister who briefly looked up from her phone to reply.

"It was pretty awesome. I made loads of friends and bought loads of new clothes and makeup! We're gonna meet up and go to the cinema tomorrow. Oh and there's this really cute boy called Tom and I'm pretty sure he's into me."

I rolled my eyes. My sister had only just broken up with her boyfriend last week and was already into another guy. I don't think anyone has ever or would ever have a crush on me! I've always longed for a relationship but never persued one before.

"Wow that's great sweetie, it's good to hear you're already settling in." My dad said before turning to me. "What about you? Did you have any success today?"

I smiled slightly. "I did actually! You know that band I'm obsessed with?"

"Yeah the Camps right?" Demi interrupted.

"Um no actually they're called the Vamps." I corrected, putting emphases on the V. "Well anyway, I bumped into them in the park today. It was amazing! And the best part is, THEY LIVE NEXT DOOR!"

My parents smiled at each other and seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. "We're so glad Robyn! We thought you wouldn't like it here but I guess you're loving it now." In all honestly, I'm shocked that they can just calmly dismiss this information. If I had found out that a famous (and awesome) band lived next door to me, I'd jump up out of my seat and rush over to their house! I guess my parents are just too old for that now.

"Haha yeah it's amazing! Anyway, all this excitement has given me a headache so I'm going to head off to bed now. See you in the morning" I told my parents, giving them a kiss on the cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got upstairs to my bedroom, I logged into Twitter on my laptop.

@RobynLeighxx: Okay so I just found out that @thevampsband are my neighbors. OH. MY. GOD.

Putting my phone down on my bed, I quickly went into the bathroom to take off my makeup and get changed into my pyjamas. When I finally got back to my bedroom, I saw that my Twitter said 200+ interactions. Huh? I opened Twitter and saw the reason why I had so many new followers and interactions. The Vamps account tweeted and followed me, and their personals followed me.

@TheVampsBand: It was awesome meeting you. Hope to see you around x

This is absolutely crazy! A few hours ago, they were just my favourite band who didn't know I existed and probably never would. Now they are my frickin neighbors and are following me on Twitter eeekk.

My mentions are still going crazy so I decided to turn my phone off and go to sleep.

**Authors Note**

What do you think will happen next?

Please let me know what you think so far in the comments. Thanks xx