Chapter 9

~~ Brad's POV ~~

DING-DONG! I awoke to the sound of the doorbell ringing through my ears like a record on repeat. After about 3 minutes, the doorbell finally stopped ringing; someone must have answered the door.

"Hey Robyn. What you doing here?" I heard James shout from downstairs. As soon as I heard him say 'Robyn', I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs - completely forgetting that I was in my boxes and shirtless.

Robyn blushed as soon as she saw me and looked me up and down making me realize that I must look absolutely terrible. My hair was crazy bed hair and I didn't even think to put some proper clothes on before coming downstairs. Her shyness seemed to take over as she looked down, her hair falling in her face.

Before I could say anything, Connor was heading downstairs and shouted "ROOBBBYYYNNN HEY!" Wow she's popular in this house haha.

Finally she spoke. "Hey guys. Um I just came round to let you know that I'm going to Spain tonight but I'll be back in a few days." Her beautiful chocolatey eyes searched around her surroundings "Is Tristan here?"

Just as she finished speaking, a very disheveled looking Tristan emerged from his bedroom with Beth trailing behind him. We all burst out laughing because we all knew what they must have been up to last night!

Tristan and Beth ignored our sniggers. "What's this about you going to Spain?"

"Oh, my Dad has been offered a job in Barcelona so we're just going over there for a few days to have a look round and for him to make his decision. He probably won't accept though." Robyn said looking as if she wasn't too keen on going to Spain.

James put his arm around Robyn. "We're going to Barcelona for a gig on Friday so maybe we'll see you around? If not, we can all have a little party when we all get back haha!"

"Sounds awesome! Anyway, I'm going to head back to my house now and I'll see you guys in a few days." She looked across at me, her eyes piercing through mine as if she was expecting something.

Slowly, I walked up to her and embraced her into a huge tight hug. Her body pressed up against mine, sending a warm feeling through me. I wonder if she feels the same way. Before ending the hug, I whispered into her ear "I'll miss you". Giggling nervously before pulling away, she waved goodbye to the others and headed out of the door.

I turned around to reveal the others winking at me and laughing. "Shut up!" I shouted playfully before running upstairs into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I collapsed onto my bed and closed my eyes, replaying that hug over and over again in my head. I sighed with content. Oh god, how am I going to survive these next few days without seeing Robyn?

**Authors Note**

I can't believe it, I'm now on over 300+ views. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and voting. Writing is my way of coping when I'm going through a rough phase and you've all made it worthwhile for me. Thankyouu so much

I'm going to try and start updating everyday!