Sept

Taehyungs Pov;

"JIMIN WAIT UP, STOP RUNNING! Please.."

Finally, i caught up to Jimin, grabbing his hand spinning him around and into a bone-crushing hug.

"Leave me a-alone Taehyung!" Jimin said trying to get out of my grip but soon realized he was too weak in his state so he gave up, instead deciding to hit me on the chest.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE HEARTBROKEN! YOURE ALWAYS HAPPY, SMILING AND YOU NEVER GET HURT! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! Isn't it obvious I've only been using you, to be happy? You shouldn't be like this Taehyung... I'm sure Nmjoon must've warned you." Jimin said crying louder than ever.

It hurt, it still hurts, yes I knew he had been using me as a replacement. but I loved Jimin too much that I would sacrifice myself for him.

"I like you, Jiminie-ah" I whispered lowly enough not to be heard by the rain.

"What, Talk louder!" he said, getting ready to be yelled at.

"I LOVE YOU JIMIN! YOU KNEW ABOUT MY ANXIETY YET YOU WERE THERE FOR ME, I'm tired Jimin." I burst out crying.

"I'm so tired of being here.

I Suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave 'Cause your presence still lingers here And it won't leave me alone.

These wounds won't seem to heal, This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears.

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years, But you still have all of me. You used to captivate me by your resonating light, Now I'm bound by the life you left behind Your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams Your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years, But you still have all of me.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone But though you're still with me I've been alone all along. And you still have all of me, ALL OF ME... All of me... " I let go of Jimin, turning around ready to leave.

walking away from Jimin I heard him yell, and stopped in my place, still not turning around. "sorry, s-sorry.. Taehyung, I'm Sorry."

At that, I ran to Namjoons place as I was feeling anxiety kicking in.

"Goodbye my Love, goodbye Jimin."

---------------

---------------

Inspired by the Video from above