neuf

"T-Taehyung... we can't, this isn't rig-"

Riinnngg-

Right when Namjoon was about to say that they shouldn't, he was cut off by the phone ringing.

Sighing he put Taehyung off his lap, "Taehyung, please, just please talk with Jimin about this. I know Jimin cares about you and he is probably dying, on the inside worrying about you."

Namjoon picked up his phone walking into the room, "Hello Hyung... Yeah, I know... Don't worry Tae is with me, yes, yes, Okay Goodnight Hyung."

he walked into the Room because he felt guilty of what he was doing, "Hyung I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that... I don't know what got over me."

"It's okay Tae. By the way, Jin was asking about you, how about you stay here tonight so we can talk things through?" Namjoon said showing his Dimples, and Taehyung could swear that his dimples were so deep that you can swim in them.

*

Jungkooks pov

"Hyung, are they all okay? I'm worried about them..." Jungkook said, his eyes still puffy.

after I explained everything to Jin, I was expecting him to laugh at me. But he did the exact opposite, he told me it's okay to think he is still with me, and he is sure that he would have wanted me to do it if he was here.

After that Jin hugged me and I started to feel my stomach flip like a zoo was going loose in my stomach.

I haven't felt like this after his death, I haven't felt this loved.

"Yes Jungkook-ah, Taehyung is at Namjoons house, Yoongi and Hoseok excused themselves to go home and talk. Jimin is home, he locked himself in his room his parents said, but don't worry he just needs time and when he's ready he'll come out and talk to everyone." Jin said locking his beautiful eyes with my puffy ones.

"Jungkook-ah, I know you really loved Yugeom..." before finishing his sentences he took my hand in his, looking at me with eyes full of worry and love.

"Can I be the reason you forget about Yugyeom? Can I be the person you'll come to when you seek love and help?" Jin said getting closer to me.

First, i didn't understand what he meant but that didn't last long until he explained it with 3 small words that meant the world to me.

"I love you Jungkook," Jin said right before he kissed me on the cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAA leave some comments boo's x

- coco