Chapter 1~ Introduction

Long ago there lived vampires and werewolves and anything that could be hidden within the darkness. Most of the darkest creatures that anyone could have imagined or thought of ruled the olden days. No one would leave their house at night not even the bravest of the knights would go out.

The monsters and ghouls slowly took the light from the humans, so that the night may last all the time. No one was brave enough to go against the monsters and their plans. Through the years of the monsters in rule the humans became their servants or soul mates.

If a human was a servant to a monster then the monster gave them ever lasting life. If a human was given ever lasting life then slowly they turn in to a monster themselves. The monsters had their own classification of rich and poor.

The vampires were on the top of the list like always, shape shifters were second, witches and wizards would be third, demons were fourth, the fifth would be merpeople, and the sixth would be leprechauns, and werewolves would be the second to last, and then the last people on the pyramid would be the humans.

The humans as I said are usually are the servants, soul mates, or the meal. The humans never had any type of respect for the monsters and the other way around. Humans were lucky that they even survived for as long as they did. Many humans killed themselves so they wouldn't become a monster themselves.

This was only the beginning.