Chapter 2~ The Yang Family con.

Her mother woke up third and then Rosalina's brothers came last. Rosalina's mother was a nice and kind old woman. Rosalina's father was eleven years older than her mother who was twenty-nine. Mrs. Yang like most others was forced into marriage. Mrs. Yang was the opposite person of her husband, she was short and a little plump she had dark blue eyes with black and red hair. Mrs. Yang spent most of her time taking care of the children and the house. She rarely went out without her husband's consent. Mrs. Yang always followed the lead of her husband. She never was allowed to think for herself unless she asked.

The Yang household had a lot of rules to follow and punishments for when they were broken. If a house member broke any of the rules then they would get an equally terrible punishment. The rules were simple since there were only twelve rules.

~RULES~

1: Never leave the house at night.

2: Always ask permission to speak or go out.

3: Always respect the man of the house.

4: Always be polite and use manners.

5: Men are first to the table.

6: Never miss a lesson.

7: Have permission to date who you chose.

8: Never go out in the dark.

9: Girls must have a male with them when they leave.

10: Follow all order given to the family.

11: NEVER disrespect the males of the house or the monsters.

12: Follow all of the rules and stay alive.

The rules were simple for the family to follow, but not easy for a guest or a rebellious child. The rules went to every generation of the Yang family. The secret rule was not to tell anyone about their severest to the monsters. If any of the town members found out the Yang family would be burnt along with their house. It is believed that those who help the monsters would be sent straight to hell and returns to the earth monsters themselves. No one in the town was allowed to live if they had any relationships with a monster.